sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love the fact that, to them, their problems always seem a million times worse when we're doing well. That forum was hilarious the season we finished 5th.  It's a proper little Brucie Bonus for us!  :)

They actually did okay under O'Neil for a long time that year. Was totally useless though because we made them look awful by comparison and that's their whole point as a club.

I love the fact that, to them, their problems always seem a million times worse when we're doing well. That forum was hilarious the season we finished 5th.  It's a proper little Brucie Bonus for us!  :)

They actually did okay under O'Neil for a long time that year. Was totally useless though because we made them look awful by comparison and that's their whole point as a club.

Wasn't the fact that we were flying one of the main reasons they were so quick to get on Bruce's back?  Pretty sure they weren't that far down the table when he was sacked, by their standards anyway.    That's the way i seem to remember it anyway

How sad is that man. Basing your whole football club on a comparison to your arch rivals.

I honestly just cannot get my head around how sad these cunts are.

I cant understand why any Newcastle fan would want to go over there "in peace".

TBH i'd like to go over there and have a bit of banter like the mackems we have residing here (those that lasted beyond a few months) as i spend a lot of time just doing that at work and its good fun (both ways) but there its just bitter, vile, nasty and my pet hate, factually false, so much so its cloud cookoo land at times. With this in mind i would just end up falling in to the same traps as other, coming across a wind up and tbh its not what they need. There's a few over there that wouldn't be out of place on here, but im guessing they already are.

Truce? I always have a sensible football conversation with sensible mackems...and dont go down the usual tit for tat cheap bantz.  Though i do remember a work night out talking to two mackems and without me provoking them they started thrusting their phones in my face, showing me pictures of wembo when they were last there,  saying stuff like "when were you last there" "thats a crowd" "proper football club"  etc .  They lost :lol:

Heard a rumour at the weekend that they might shift the away fans to save on stewarding. Please let them go bust.

To where? They already have a wall on one side of them meaning less stewards. Unless they build a wall to box them in where else can they go if money saving is the priority?

Heard a rumour at the weekend that they might shift the away fans to save on stewarding. Please let them go bust.

To where? They already have a wall on one side of them meaning less stewards. Unless they build a wall to box them in where else can they go if money saving is the priority?

Just a RUMOUR.