sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like one or two of them are debating whether to deduct Shearer's free-kicks from his goals tally.

Aye, because a 30-yard free kick is less legitimate than, say, his winner v Leicester (1 yard tap-in) in the 4-3.

It’s like the penalty argument, a striker taking and scoring pens shocker. It’s not like it’s easy to score from 12 yards either. I want a striker that can do it all and score any type of goal, be it in open play or not.

In all fairness I believe a professional footballer should never miss the target from a penalty, yes the keeper can save it but he should never miss that size of a target from a 12 yard dead ball situation

I disagre, it’s easy to miss the target from such a close range when you invariably have to place it and with power. That’s why a lot get blasted over. Then add in the pressure factor.

A lot don't go over, like. I'd say about 95% of penalties go on target, although I have nothing to back that up

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like one or two of them are debating whether to deduct Shearer's free-kicks from his goals tally.

Aye, because a 30-yard free kick is less legitimate than, say, his winner v Leicester (1 yard tap-in) in the 4-3.

It’s like the penalty argument, a striker taking and scoring pens shocker. It’s not like it’s easy to score from 12 yards either. I want a striker that can do it all and score any type of goal, be it in open play or not.

In all fairness I believe a professional footballer should never miss the target from a penalty, yes the keeper can save it but he should never miss that size of a target from a 12 yard dead ball situation

I disagre, it’s easy to miss the target from such a close range when you invariably have to place it and with power. That’s why a lot get blasted over. Then add in the pressure factor.

A lot don't go over, like. I'd say about 95% of penalties go on target, although I have nothing to back that up

The ones that don’t hit the target I meant. It’s easier to score in open player because it’s more natural. A penalty looks easy and you would think is easy, but it’s not. High conversion rates because most players who take them tend to practice and be good strikers of the ball. It’s not easy though.

While Newcastle were featured in Rough Guide's 18 Places for 2018, Sunderland come 8th in UK crap towns....

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/top-10-worst-places-to-live-in-england

When mentioning that they were moving to Sunderland, someone was given the advice “It’s a pretty sad place, to be honest. Find somewhere with easy access to Newcastle City Centre and you’ll be happy”.

Sunderland’s only real claim to fame is that it has the highest rate of teen pregnancies in the Europe

You see these females, and I use the term loosely, with their omni present offspring (Demi Louise, Chantelle, Tyler, Kylie, Mercedes Lambrini) trudging up and down Newbottle Street in the snide Burberry and Kappa, their foil lined bags abrim with the mornings spoils of shoplifting from Superdrug

This made me chuckle too:

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/sunderland-why-god-why.html

have never understood the idea of revelling in and being amused by the social deprivation in sunderland...it's equally as prevalent in newcastle and anywhere else in the north east

laugh at them for being the arseholes they quite clearly are but not that, we all have it in common

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-mags.1404852/page-314

I just cant get over how blind they are to Rafa and his personal accountability to the situation.

I do agree that there is not much you can do with that squad that is there now. But it is his team that he built.

When they went down they were poor but not disasterously poor. A few tweaks and it would easily be right up there for promotion from championship. As it happened they spent a huge amount.

He choose to buy a team that would get promoted, its his fault if he chose players that did not have the premier league in mind 3 months later.

He cant expect Ashley to buy 2 new teams in 12 months, its ludicrous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering some members on that forum think that Gays are breeding too fast, I wouldn’t worry too much about their views :lol:

Probably the same people who want "AJ" to sign for them again. Reason being is because they think he's done nothing wrong.

Remember, he scored a few against the mags. That's all that matters...