sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On a Newcastle newspaper's website voting on a Newcastle United related poll. Not obsessed though. They are utterly pathetic.

The way Moyes has West Ham playing shows how deluded they are in thinking he’s the cause of all their current woes (that is literally what they have been saying), their squad is the problem, there are serious issues that many have alluded too (the secret footballer, Gus Poyet, etc) but the tramps ignore all that and pin it on Moyes for some bizarre reason and then call us deluded because we rate a manager that has won the CL, challenged for the PL title, taken Liverpool to title challenging seasons with <5 defeats across 38 games, and was coaching Real Madrid before he managed us.

Honestly I’m bored as fuck of them, they’re completely deluded, irrational, utter fucking shithole dwelling little charvas. We’d stuff them 1-4 at their hovel and two days later they’re starting “yeeez still goin on about that?”, but if we lose to them they go on about it for fucking years (“we always win 2-1” & "6 in a row"). What a boring fucking bunch they are. Sunderland is actually a place you couldn’t fucking pay me to live in and they try and argue it’s mint compared to Newcastle and its only viewed as shit by the entire nation due to a mysterious cabal of other Tyneside businessmen who deliberately plotted to have all major commerce and transport links diverted away from Wearside and instead move them to Tyneside to keep Sunderland down as an unimportant town whilst increasing Tyneside's importance. :lol: It’s just fucking not man, it’s not even me being biased, Sunderland is just a fucking tip. The centre is just all poundstretchers and bakeries that are just trampy versions of Greggs.

I’ll be chuffed to bits if they fuck off to League One and I hope to fuck they stay there.

And aye I've had an utter shite day, that’s only reason I can get riled up enough to post this bollocks about them.

On Totalsport last night, someone texted asking for a clip to be played from after saturdays matches, with Ando laughing.

Apparently it was in response to a Mackem caller, who, after seeing his sides first home win in 364 days, called into the show to talk about our 1-0 defeat at Arsenal.

Even Anderson is now mentioning their apparent obsession with all things NUFC, even as far as to ignore their own teams win to discuss us.