sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jon Walters is injured and Liverpool won't loan out Ben Woodburn, so these lot want Chris Martin. He'll be all yellow.

Magic! The Trouble is, and Don't Panic, or Shiver, but although their songs were Always in My Head, I forget them now at the Speed of Sound, or Something Just Like This. O...  :coat:

My company is doing an event at the Stadium of Light this Saturday coming that was arranged months ago, its almost as though they knew they wouldn't have a home fixture that day

Only in the 3 on GD now then. Guess they'll become the Champo turd that won't flush now.

Relax their last 10 or 11 fixtures are pretty tough they will still go down

Super relaxed either way really. Even if they avoid the flush they'll be struggling again next year.

Only in the 3 on GD now then. Guess they'll become the Champo turd that won't flush now.

Relax their last 10 or 11 fixtures are pretty tough they will still go down

Super relaxed either way really. Even if they avoid the flush they'll be struggling again next year.

this, either way those fukers will be down for a long long time, mind you we may go anarl.its all on this season mind.