sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They need to do something as the club is slipping through their fingers. It's mag like to care enough about your club to want to do something about its plight. It's also mag like to still turn up and support your team even if you don't like the owner and manager....and because of their inferiority complex they sit and do neither watching their club die.

They need to do something as the club is slipping through their fingers. It's mag like to care enough about your club to want to do something about its plight. It's also mag like to still turn up and support your team even if you don't like the owner and manager....and because of their inferiority complex they sit and do neither watching their club die.

Great isn't it!

Great isn't it!

The fatal marradox

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lee-cattermole-reveals-true-emotional-12028974#ICID=ios_mirrorfootball_AppShare_Click_Other

But Cattermole says the scraps at the bottom have provided the most character-defining inspiration.

He added: “Some of the stuff we came through I rate as good as winning a trophy. The survivals – two, three times.”

Lee Cattermole.

Contract to 2021.

Premier league wages.

Burst out laughing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lee-cattermole-reveals-true-emotional-12028974#ICID=ios_mirrorfootball_AppShare_Click_Other

But Cattermole says the scraps at the bottom have provided the most character-defining inspiration.

He added: “Some of the stuff we came through I rate as good as winning a trophy. The survivals – two, three times.”

Lee Cattermole.

Contract to 2021.

Premier league wages.

Burst out laughing.

WTF?

Lee Cattermole.

Contract to 2021.

Premier league wages.

Burst out laughing.

WTF?

http://sillyseason.com/salary/sunderland-players-salaries-85625/        :idiot2:

If Boro beat them in the upcoming derby doesn’t  that make it 6 in a row.  f***ing hell they literally have nothing

Howay :lol: That’ll be brushed under the carpet very promptly like.

it wont count

Guest firetotheworks

Neither us or Sunderland really bother counting Boro as a derby, do we? The most irritating thing about Boro for me was some of them latching onto the idea of it being a derby.

Neither us or Sunderland really bother counting Boro as a derby, do we? The most irritating thing about Boro for me was some of them latching onto the idea of it being a derby.

Aye it's only a derby in Boro fans' minds.

must admit , i dont give a flying fook about them at all, i dont even look at their results with any interest and could not tell you where they are in the league.  :D