sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw an advert saying they were selling off the home shirt for £12.50 as well, desperate times.

Fans can make huge savings in official club stores with 75% off all 2017-18 replica kit.

Discount is available online at www.safcstore.com where you can get socks from as little as £2.50 as well as adult shirts at £12.50 and junior shirts at £10.

Savings can also be made in any of the three official club stores, located at the Stadium of Light, Debenhams, Sunderland or The Galleries, Washington.

You can also make your shirt personal with your own or a player's name for £12.99. The EFL league badges are available on adult shirts only.

Prices getting dropped to £1 a game to attract fans to the relegation battle, I was going to go down but then I thought fuck it I'll go to Tesco instead, same price.

£1 for kids. £25 for advanced sale tickets for today for adults, £30 for on the turnstile. Or if you have a friend who has a season ticket then you can get 3 games for £30, one of those games is today’s, and another is the Boro game.

Saw an advert saying they were selling off the home shirt for £12.50 as well, desperate times.

Fans can make huge savings in official club stores with 75% off all 2017-18 replica kit.

Discount is available online at www.safcstore.com where you can get socks from as little as £2.50 as well as adult shirts at £12.50 and junior shirts at £10.

Savings can also be made in any of the three official club stores, located at the Stadium of Light, Debenhams, Sunderland or The Galleries, Washington.

You can also make your shirt personal with your own or a player's name for £12.99. The EFL league badges are available on adult shirts only.

So the name and number costs more than the short?

Do they still have that tiny little stand at Newcastle Woolsington International Airport?

That f*cking thread man, priceless!

For any mackems reading, I'll save you the bother of bouncing round your tragic little RTG echo chamber:

"[insert place name here] is about [insert spurious ratio here] mags to lads fans. And all the mags are all non-attending plastics who only started supporting in [insert year here, around 25 years ago], but all the lads fans go to matches [ignore appalling attendances here]"

Just cut 'n paste for the next ten years you useless f*ckers...

That f*cking thread man, priceless!

For any mackems reading, I'll save you the bother of bouncing round your tragic little RTG echo chamber:

"[insert place name here] is about [insert spurious ratio here] mags to lads fans. And all the mags are all non-attending plastics who only started supporting in [insert year here, around 25 years ago], but all the lads fans go to matches [ignore appalling attendances here]"

Just cut 'n paste for the next ten years you useless f*ckers...

:lol:

Mackematics is a truly curious thing  :fool:

Never more so than when being used to explain how all their supporters attend games while no Mag ever attends theirs  :)

I love how they assume living in Boldon is so far away from toon no chance they attend games,  they also can't grasp that people could live somewhere for any other reason than be born there or even be in a place. I know half are taking the piss but still