sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/black-cats-welcome-2253615.html

Brilliant idea by the club that, a great gesture and they’ll benefit from increased ale sales.

Should have started out with a clear statement of Dulwich Hamlet FC in peace then gone on to some nonsense about what a great club the mackems are and how fantastic it will be to soon be playing in the same league with such legends (much better than the shitty premier league with the underachieving mags).

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/black-cats-welcome-2253615.html

Brilliant idea by the club that, a great gesture and they’ll benefit from increased ale sales.

Doesn't matter really, does it? They'll still just declare whatever ridiculous attendance they want, on the grounds that they put that many tickets in a skip a week before the match and someone might have picked them up.

Doesn't matter really, does it? They'll still just declare whatever ridiculous attendance they want, on the grounds that they put that many tickets in a skip a week before the match and someone might have picked them up.

Think you missed the point

Just been made aware that it is the Friendship Trophy tonight, how did I not know about this? :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy

I was at the League Cup Final, we hardly saw a Norwich supporter before or after to get friendly with and when Chisholm scored the own goal and Walker missed the penalty the Mackems weren’t exactly taking it in good spirit. There’s more than just an early best supporters in the world element to this. They lost and needed something the cling onto and used this to show how super they were. Iirc they’d beaten Norwich at Carrow Rd a week or so earlier and they expected to win the final.

The only reason I was at the final was because my best mate supports them and he had a spare ticket which he couldn’t, literally, give away. It wasn’t until the night before that I agreed to go down. Was a good day mind it’d have been unbearable in the mini bus coming home if they’d won.

Just been made aware that it is the Friendship Trophy tonight, how did I not know about this? :lol:

I was at the League Cup Final, we hardly saw a Norwich supporter before or after to get friendly with and when Chisholm scored the own goal and Walker missed the penalty the Mackems weren’t exactly taking it in good spirit. There’s more than just an early best supporters in the world element to this. They lost and needed something the cling onto and used this to show how super they were. Iirc they’d beaten Norwich at Carrow Rd a week or so earlier and they expected to win the final.

The only reason I was at the final was because my best mate supports them and he had a spare ticket which he couldn’t, literally, give away. It wasn’t until the night before that I agreed to go down. Was a good day mind it’d have been unbearable in the mini bus coming home if they’d won.

That presenter from look North Geoff Brown? Has just written a play , specifically about the young player that made the mistake to lose the Game. And how the abuse for it affected his life.  Can you get any more Mackem :lol:

That presenter from look North Geoff Brown? Has just written a play , specifically about the young player that made the mistake to lose the Game. And how the abuse for it affected his life.  Can you get any more Mackem :lol:

Tragic.

Some of my mackem mates were at this match and they said that there was a massive football kick about in Wembley Car Park with Sun'lun fans taking on Norwich fans, they all got along famously and have remained firm football friends ever since....

(apparently) If they stay up short will keep the club, if they go down he will sell.

He's been trying to sell it for a year. Nee cunt wants it. Why would anyone want it in league 1?

It's been up for sale for £0.

(apparently) If they stay up short will keep the club, if they go down he will sell.

He's been trying to sell it for a year. Nee cunt wants it. Why would anyone want it in league 1?

It's been up for sale for £0.

He'll let it go at the zero if in league 1 to a local consortium, but if thry stay up he wants big clauses which changes everything. The Derby result basically set the takeover back a few weeks.  :lol: