sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we overtook a coachload of mackem fans on the A1 on our way to leicester. the kids held up their toon flag.

fuck me... the reaction from grown men was ridiculous... slavering, banging on the coach windows, fingers up (not in the Johnson way).

we overtook a coachload of mackem fans on the A1 on our way to leicester. the kids held up their toon flag.

fuck me... the reaction from grown men was ridiculous... slavering, banging on the coach windows, fingers up (not in the Johnson way).

Wonder if the story will appear on rtg

"we wuz driving down the A1 when a mag taunted us then crashed, we stopped to help then 1 milllion mags climbed out the car, but we fought them off and they fled. Then a cleethorpes united fan pulled over, said he came in peace and we were a massive club and wud rise again, we then went back onto the bus and continued wanking off to pictures of nigel farage"

The rhyming of boot with loot must have taken some time though, ‘yeah he’s got magic boots, yeah he’s taking all the loot’  plus ‘he’s fùcking fast as fùck’ is clever

Modern day Wordsworth this bloke

Wonder if the story will appear on rtg

"we wuz driving down the A1 when a mag taunted us then crashed, we stopped to help then 1 milllion mags climbed out the car, but we fought them off and they fled. Then a cleethorpes united fan pulled over, said he came in peace and we were a massive club and wud rise again, we then went back onto the bus and continued wanking off to pictures of nigel farage"

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s probably shocked that a Muslim isn’t on the dole given that according to Mackem folk lore, anyone that isn’t white in England is a benefits scrounger.

He’s probably shocked that a Muslim isn’t on the dole given that according to Mackem folk lore, anyone that isn’t white in England is a benefits scrounger.

Yes and also, paradoxically,  "taking all our jobs"

To be honest, I was the person to first person to post this guy's video on N-O. I can't remember when but must have been a few months back after they lost a match. And that video had a Guiness World Record of him using the word 'Pathetic'.

Anyways, I do enjoy watching the mad bastard going bonkers after every defeat just for the laughs.

Today, I watched this one. According to him and the Sunderland folklore, aliens built a monument for them. :lol:

Guest Open_C

[emoji38]  Is there anything more rancid than hearing "Hephaestus" in a Mackem accent?

The word 'beeping' in a mackem accent beats it for me like