sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When you try and sell something for £0, and get no takers, you know you Fucked up.

Its not £0 though, it's like being offered an ageing pox riddled prostitute but if you take her you've also got to look after her parents

Guest covmag

Anyone think they could go down to league 2 after next season?

If they don't get a buyer, it is surely a possibility.

i think they will get another shock, the consensus seems to be they think they will piss it again  :lol: :lol:

Sunderland  :lol: :lol:

i think they will get another shock, the consensus seems to be they think they will piss it again  :lol: :lol:

Sunderland  :lol: :lol:

They call us deluded, but for as long as I can remember- they have used the evidence they are shit this season as proof they will be good next season. :lol:

They’d need a similar season of a £0 transfer budget and losing a lot of their current team.

Sadly, I think they’ll get a takeover in the summer and get promoted. Finishing in the playoffs or lower would be absolutely hilarious though. Losing in the playoffs would be the next best scenario after relegation :lol:

Yeah I think they will have no problem bouncing straight back up, the quality in that division is absolutely abysmal, there is a huge drop off. If they go down, not sure it's 100% certain yet.

One of the weirdest things I notice over on RTG is their 'rollcall' they have in the week leading up to an away game where they basically just say who's going. Odd behaviour.

They are just checking they have the stand to themselves.

One of the weirdest things I notice over on RTG is their 'rollcall' they have in the week leading up to an away game where they basically just say who's going. Odd behaviour.

Nah Its not that weird. If a few of the regulars know each other it's like saying who's going and also keeping it open for newbies. The place is weird but that aspect is normal, even for them.

Guest covmag

they have this self importance thing going, our fans, fox in piece etc its all rather fucking strange and no one outside RTG gives a fuck.

ive never known a forum like it  :lol:

Hope Jacob's clone hammers a few past them tonight.

he's a player mind, think we got the wrong one  ???

His league stats this year are inferior to Jacob's in the same amount of games from last year like.

Nah Its not that weird. If a few of the regulars know each other it's like saying who's going and also keeping it open for newbies. The place is weird but that aspect is normal, even for them.

From what i can see though it's not as though they're planning to meet each other. It's literally just a list of posters saying they're going or they're not. Seems like a badge of honour thing.