sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see Pardew is getting a few mentions there as well. People starting to see him for the cretin he really is. Eventually.

As for the s*nderland mentions -  ;D

They've had everything their own way for quite a few years due to us being ran so terribly. However, the tide has turned right at the point of our relegation; which is mightily confusing for them I'm sure.

They know they're no match for a well run NUFC; it'll be driving them mad watching Rafa build us from the ground up.

Love the way they keep going on about how Rafa relegated us as well.

Technically, it's true but I mean howwa, they don't actually believe that do they? are they just saying it to make themselves feel better but knowing deep down we've got ourselves an absolute hell of a manager!!!

Love the way they keep going on about how Rafa relegated us as well.

Technically, it's true but I mean howwa, they don't actually believe that do they? are they just saying it to make themselves feel better but knowing deep down we've got ourselves an absolute hell of a manager!!!

They want that to be true even though they will know it's not, they can't stand that we're not jumping off the Tyne Bridge and not protesting at our relegation.  We potentially have good times ahead, they have nothing to look forward to because we're probably on the up while they'll struggle like they do every season.

Like Dr Venkman said, we now appear to be well run, we have the best manager since Bobby (apart from a brief spell with Keegan) and the fans are behind the club and they hate it.  Before sacking McClaren we were only going one way and would have massively struggled to get back up, all of that has changed.

For them, they've gone from being on a high because of our impending demise to seeing us come together and seeing us starting out on what should be a really good time and it's killing them.  The only thing they ever have to cheer them up is us doing badly and that's very unlikely for a while so they've got nothing to look forward to except for a shit season when they'll have nothing to concentrate on except for sunderland.

A 20 (twenty!) page thread so far due to Gayle hailing the atmosphere in the club as being positive! What a spectacular set of plebs they are over there!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-united-feels-like-a-promoted-club-not-a-relegated-one.1249268/

Incredible! I'll give Sima and that Fish fella their dues for bursting every myth/cliché that the mackems and West Ham arselicker are perpetuating but I'll be honest I couldn't even be bothered to respond to that. How do you possibly debate or reason with that sub human scum?

You could round them all up, every last one of them, and the total IQ still wouldn't be hitting double figures.

I also noted that "our lot" are still all horse punchers meaning (by their rules) them lot are still all paedos.

Fat Sam squaring up to Pep is a absolute certainty before making some post match comment about foreigners taking our jobs.

Yup. Will be dead proud of how he "out tacticked" him after scoring from one set piece, and keeping 11 men in his box all game.

PLexit for their BRexit vote  ;D

but..... shirley shome mishtake - don't the dirty peados think everyone likes them  :kasper:

And they call us 'delewded'....the rest of the country sees them like we have for years, the unflushable turd. Whenever they have the national spotlight they make a complete embarrassment of themselves. DiCanio appointed - fascist apologists. Johnson charged - paedo supporters. Front and centre for brexit - backwards thick f*cking turkeys voting for xmas. The most prominent mackem brexiteer on national TV and front page of the Sun was a member of Combat 18.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/member-of-combat-18-from-sunderland-on-suns-front-page.1244161/

They are an embarrassment to the region and safc are a stain on the premier league. 'Respected throughout football'? Nah, just a bunch of irrelevant c*nts.

When Nissan ships to France that whole town might as well just slide into the North Sea. 

PLexit for their BRexit vote  ;D

but..... shirley shome mishtake - don't the dirty peados think everyone likes them  :kasper:

And they call us 'delewded'....the rest of the country sees them like we have for years, the unflushable turd. Whenever they have the national spotlight they make a complete embarrassment of themselves. DiCanio appointed - fascist apologists. Johnson charged - paedo supporters. Front and centre for brexit - backwards thick f*cking turkeys voting for xmas. The most prominent mackem brexiteer on national TV and front page of the Sun was a member of Combat 18.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/member-of-combat-18-from-sunderland-on-suns-front-page.1244161/

They are an embarrassment to the region and safc are a stain on the premier league. 'Respected throughout football'? Nah, just a bunch of irrelevant c*nts.

When Nissan ships to France that whole town might as well just slide into the North Sea.

Nissan is good for another 5 years at least. Too much current investment in to the site to move on.