sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading equaliser changes everything imo

Could have seen the mackems get 6 pts from the last 3 games if they won this. Would have meant Birmingham and Barnsley both needed another win.  If the mackems get 6 pts now, the other two only need 1 point. Surely doable

Draw in the Bolton game is bad. Better that Barnsley get out of it with their goal difference and game in hand. A win for Bolton would be great however.

Barnsley have the game in hand against Forest who are in shite form though. Just helps edge both clearer.

Draw in the Bolton game is bad. Better that Barnsley get out of it with their goal difference and game in hand. A win for Bolton would be great however.

I thought this. Miffed why folk are chuffed Bolton scored.

Because I wanted the Bolton lead that just came.

Barnsley have the game in hand against Forest who are in shite form though. Just helps edge both clearer.

But we don't need both clear. Just one of them. A draw keeps both in touching distance which is the best result for Sunlun.

Guest firetotheworks

I understand the whole 'cant see Birmingham/Bolton/Barnsley picking up many more points', but that fully applies to Sunderland who have the best two teams in the league to play as well.

They're definitely not absolutely gone. Bolton won't get another point and Barnsley/Birmingham won't get many more either looking at their fixtures.

It's going to take a result in at least one of their last two which might look unlikely on paper, but may not be depending on the state of play for both of those sides.

:lol:

You lot really need to stop overestimating how good this team is. Wish this place had as much faith in our lads  :lol:

They’ve looked half decent in the games I’ve watched recently(obsessed mag).  But their defence and/or keeper always gifts a goal or two with a moment of brilliance.