sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

gonna fucking survive

what would a win here, win against Burton and draw against Wolves do? Would/could that be enough?

As it stands, assuming you mean they lose Fulham, Barnsley or Birmingham would have to lose all 4 of their remaining matches. They need more from those last 2 games.

gonna fucking survive

what would a win here, win against Burton and draw against Wolves do? Would/could that be enough?

As it stands, assuming you mean they lose Fulham, Barnsley or Birmingham would have to lose all 4 of their remaining matches. They need more from those last 2 games.

hm, suppose even if they win today it's not too bad then

Can see them beating Burton, Fulham (going for 2nd place) away surely a loss

Just leaves Wolves.. who could be on the beach after winning the league :anguish:  All set up for a home escape on the final day against the champions. fuuuuuck

Guest firetotheworks

They’re absolutely gone, can’t understand the panic.

Same. It's natural I suppose, but it would defy all logic.

They’re absolutely gone, can’t understand the panic.

Absolutely this they have as much chance of surviving as burton do. even winning means they need to get 4 more points than the other teams over 3 matches.....not happening

They're definitely not absolutely gone. Bolton won't get another point and Barnsley/Birmingham won't get many more either looking at their fixtures.

It's going to take a result in at least one of their last two which might look unlikely on paper, but may not be depending on the state of play for both of those sides.

If they stay up I win 1k.  I still want to see them down?

This is the main reason I fear them still surviving. I bottled putting a bit on them at 12/1 recently and it would be an apt summary of my betting season if they survived on the last day.