Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

How do people not know that song?

Bump N grind? Had never heard of it before tonight. I'm not an R Kelly fan though, so maybe that's why. I heard he likes to pee on people. That's nice.

He got the worst poker face ever.. Just look at his eyes during interviews today.

He definitely wants to stay I say, but of course as he mentioned.. He wants reassurances about things.

Got a feeling that there will be a positive statement within a week or so. Ashley looking eager to tie it up etc.

In addition, what everyone's forgetting is that he signed a deal for three years that only had a break clause that was dependent on relegation. Does anyone reckon he was going to go into a new season in the premier league without the control he wants? He's probably already got assurances on the majority of the stuff he wants, these meetings will be about confirming the cash flow in the championship.

He pretty much said that on the Sky interview. He wants to know we'll come straight back up.

I said I am quite open and I am quite pleased with everything, the staff, everything, now it's just to be sure that we have to do what we have to do to be sure that we can go up if I stay here.

There is no guarantee of first time promotion though even with a solid structure, but if Rafa is given full reign it gives us a hell of an advantage

Bump N grind? Had never heard of it before tonight. I'm not an R Kelly fan though, so maybe that's why. I heard he likes to pee on people. That's nice.

Not just people. The kind of people Adam Johnson likes.

Not just people. The kind of people Adam Johnson likes.

Aye :(

Think the first I heard about it was from Dave Chappelle when he argued that when you're 15 you should be old enough to decide whether or not you want to get pissed on by R Kelly, because life gets a lot harder than that :D

In addition, what everyone's forgetting is that he signed a deal for three years that only had a break clause that was dependent on relegation. Does anyone reckon he was going to go into a new season in the premier league without the control he wants? He's probably already got assurances on the majority of the stuff he wants, these meetings will be about confirming the cash flow in the championship.

He pretty much said that on the Sky interview. He wants to know we'll come straight back up.

I said I am quite open and I am quite pleased with everything, the staff, everything, now it's just to be sure that we have to do what we have to do to be sure that we can go up if I stay here.

There is no guarantee of first time promotion though even with a solid structure, but if Rafa is given full reign it gives us a hell of an advantage

As soon as Craig Hope confirms it I'm putting as much as I can spare on us winning the league.

“My heart is saying yes - great club, great city and opportunity - but you have to use your brain too.

“I said before that I was expecting a great atmosphere, but it has been amazing. Even more positive than I was expecting. We still have to sit down and talk. I want the best for Newcastle United and the best for me. That’s simple.

“My agenda is to talk to (managing director) Lee Charnley, but if he (Ashley) is around then it is much better.

“I don’t know what he (Ashley) will do, but I have an appointment with Lee Charnley so I will talk to him. If they want both to talk with me it will be fine, no problem.

“I think it was a great atmosphere. I was expecting the fans to be behind the team and supporting me but it has been really good and amazing and really positive.

“I was open to talk and now I am more open to talk and hopefully this we will start analysing what is going on and what will be the future of Newcastle United and my future.

“I said I was flattered (by the crowd) but I am really pleased with that and it’s not easy to leave a club like this. So I will talk, I will analyse and I will try to do the best for me and what is the best for Newcastle United.

“You can put it one way or the other way; the best for Newcastle United or the best for me. If we go together, it has to be the best for both.

“We knew that without without fear the team could play like this.

“Obviously it’s emotional, but at the same time you try to concentrate. When we had scored the third goal I could relax and enjoy the game and feel the atmosphere.

"During the game you can hear the fans but you have to concentrate to do your best to the team."

Also in that article...

'Without Luis Suarez's 40 goals Barcelona would probably have won nothing'

He's a fucking genius that Martin Samuel  :lol:

Only in England would Neil Warnock be suggested as an alternative to Rafa Benitez.

It's the Championship, not fucking Rugby Union. Football is football, whatever the level.

I have had a deep think last night, and i realized, that ironically, this season is exactly what we want, and what we need. A season to prove to the world that this current regime has fucked up big times, and a season to prove to the world that with a great manager everything can change.  Whats even more important, is we found the one, after so many years of darkness and soulless.

If Rafa stay, this is a very successful season.  Thats the turning point.  Relegation is nth.

I have had a deep think last night, and i realized, that ironically, this season is exactly what we want, and what we need. A season to prove to the world that this current regime has fucked up big times, and a season to prove to the world that with a great manager everything can change.  Whats even more important, is we found the one, after so many years of darkness and soulless.

If Rafa stay, this is a very successful season.  Thats the turning point.  Relegation is nth.

This season is only a successful one if Rafa stays and next season we come back up.