Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I asked for a pint of Estrella in Madrid and was told "you can't ask for that here in Madrid, you must say Mahou"

No idea what he was on about but I had been drinking Estrella all weekend.That and eating Tapas  O0

I asked for a pint of Estrella in Madrid and was told "you can't ask for that here in Madrid, you must say Mahou"

No idea what he was on about but I had been drinking Estrella all weekend.That and eating Tapas  O0

Estrella is from barca most likely.

haha, I think it's really a sign of the times that there can be some good banter about it at this stage without fuckers getting precious.

If it's Kildare, the place is called Carlton House, it's a top notch place and only 30 minutes drive to Dublin city centre. I assume they're gonna arrange a friendly over here too.. we played Bray Wanderers around the time Didi Hamann signed for us, was perhaps his debut.. scored an absolute belter from way out.

Played Shamrock Rovers last time we went down

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160527/united-confirm-ireland-training-camp_2281670_5602981

Newcastle United will travel to Ireland in July for a week-long pre-season training camp.

The Magpies will be based in County Kildare from Saturday 9th-Saturday 16th July, where they will step up their preparations for the 2016/17 Skybet Championship season.

At this time there will be no fixtures during the training camp, however the Club are in the advanced stages of finalising a number of friendlies for elsewhere in the pre-season campaign.

"This training camp will be all about hard work and trying to maximise the time we have together," said United boss Rafa Benitez.

"The venue is a great football environment with excellent facilities and not too far to travel, which was very important.

"The focus will be on fitness, making sure we all bond together and sharing ideas.

"It will be very hard work and we are confident that it will be the perfect way to prepare for the start of the new season."

Sorting out pre season plans before August :yao:

Knowing how meticulous Benitez is, he'll be researching Leprechauns, shamrocks, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacced drives in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and Beamish as we speak.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Relevant.

I always proper crease at this.

My mate was on the bus on the way to work really early in the morning and he said he saw a radgie in the middle of Shield's Road, on a horse.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't look back to see if this had already been posted, but an hour after his press conference he made an appearance at the disabled supporters association annual gig.

The man is a class act, such a contrast to the con men we've had to suffer.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/datos_web/1464342608_RafaWithNUDSAPortadilla.jpg

Horses running through council estates [emoji38]

They have a lot in common with County Durham it seems.

Wut?

Moved to east Durham some years ago and it is an almost daily occurrence. One morning early doors I was walking to the corner shop and across the road there was this old bloke feeding a twix to a horse.

Wut?

Moved to east Durham some years ago and it is an almost daily occurrence. One morning early doors I was walking to the corner shop and across the road there was this old bloke feeding a twix to a horse.

http://metro.co.uk/2009/01/30/man-found-guilty-of-riding-horse-while-drunk-408321/

:lol:

I didn't look back to see if this had already been posted, but an hour after his press conference he made an appearance at the disabled supporters association annual gig.

I heard Pardew used to beat the disabled supporters before dancing over them

Wut?

Amazing [emoji38]

Love this guy, was just telling the bairn she's off to the match sometime next season cause we've got Rafa now and i don't hate football anymore.

Wut?

You never see an old man eating a Twix.

Wut?

Or a Mars Bar Bar Bar.

Are we going to start getting along with Liverpool fans now? Hope not but I can see it coming.

Get the f*** out of here.

I have a few Liverpool supporting friends and they all want to see us do well now, I got a lot of messages when it was confirmed. They're genuinely happy for us and slightly jealous.

Jealous of what? :lol:

To use an anology straight out of Stifler's book; it's like that ex-girlfriend you still think is hot but you're with someone else but that doesn't stop you not wanting them to be with anyone else.

Wut?

Wise words, although I never realised they'd go to such lengths to avoid eating one.

Wut?

My best mate swears blind he seen a unicorn laying in the street outside my house one sunday morning. Not sure that counts though.