Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest antz1uk

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

In one year in Australia I don't think I saw a single Fosters tap anywhere.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

I remember back in the 80's when Channel 4 first started up they used to show The Paul Hogan show and he was always drinking it.

Because Paul Hogan is real Australia :lol:

i think that's how it all actually hapened really, again, all just a marketing ploy however it's worked a treat for them, its the UK's largest selling Lager with Stella and Carling coming in 2nd

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22854840

:milner:

:lol:

Surely Mourinho's is wrong?

He had a 67% winrate in his first stint, cannot be arsed to work it out but a 59% winrate in his 2nd would have brought it down more than that surely?

EDIT: He's also played more than 202 games, not sure where Sky are getting their stats from.

Whatever has Mourinho at the top.  The first half of last season will be airbrushed.

Imagine being a Chelsea fan for the first half of the season and a Palace fan for the last.  You'll wonder what the f*** you were watching 2015/16.

Imagine being a Newcastle fan...

Guest neesy111

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

In one year in Australia I don't think I saw a single Fosters tap anywhere.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

Owned by heineken, it's never been an Australian product, just a great marketing ploy as 'Aussies' are supposed to really know their beers

Well they don't as most of them ar shite

VB and Carlton. :anguish:

Guest antz1uk

Estrella for me like

Although a Mahou-San Miguel sponsorship sounds tastier

now you're talking

Estrella for me like

Although a Mahou-San Miguel sponsorship sounds tastier

San Miguel brewed in the UK is rank, only 4.8% due to the change in the VAT/Duty laws a couple of years ago which mean brewers pay less VAT/Duty on beers less than 5% strength.

Bottled San Miguel in Spain is much nicer and is either 5.2% or 5.4%.

Estrella is nice though and the 660ML bottles of it that look like bottles of red wine we get here are imported, NOT brewed by inbev in Northampton.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160527/united-confirm-ireland-training-camp_2281670_5602981

Newcastle United will travel to Ireland in July for a week-long pre-season training camp.

The Magpies will be based in County Kildare from Saturday 9th-Saturday 16th July, where they will step up their preparations for the 2016/17 Skybet Championship season.

At this time there will be no fixtures during the training camp, however the Club are in the advanced stages of finalising a number of friendlies for elsewhere in the pre-season campaign.

"This training camp will be all about hard work and trying to maximise the time we have together," said United boss Rafa Benitez.

"The venue is a great football environment with excellent facilities and not too far to travel, which was very important.

"The focus will be on fitness, making sure we all bond together and sharing ideas.

"It will be very hard work and we are confident that it will be the perfect way to prepare for the start of the new season."

Pretty sure we went to Ireland last time we were relegated, and thus the Appleobi was born.

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/Shola-Ameobi-Bike-Apple-NUFC.jpg

Knowing how meticulous Benitez is, he'll be researching Leprechauns, shamrocks, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacced drives in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and Beamish as we speak.

Knowing how meticulous Benitez is, he'll be researching Leprechauns, shamrocks, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacced drives in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and Beamish as we speak.

That's shocking that like IP. Bang out of order.

Your forgetting Irish Man Utd fans O0

Guest firetotheworks

I thought we were going to Dublin? I suppose that is where they make them though.

hqdefault.jpg

Alan: I think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness. Horses running through council estates. Toothless simpletons. People with eyebrows on their cheeks. Badly tarmacked drives, in this country. Men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings. Lots of rocks, and Beamish. I think people are saying “Yes, there’s more to Ireland than this”. A good slogan for the tourist board [irish accent] “There’s more to Oi-reland, DAN DIS.”.

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation.com/embed_iframe/2653/video/772313/what003/whatculture.com/5

:lol: :lol:

haha, I think it's really a sign of the times that there can be some good banter about it at this stage without fuckers getting precious.

If it's Kildare, the place is called Carlton House, it's a top notch place and only 30 minutes drive to Dublin city centre. I assume they're gonna arrange a friendly over here too.. we played Bray Wanderers around the time Didi Hamann signed for us, was perhaps his debut.. scored an absolute belter from way out.