Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He's not at the highest level anymore and his tactics aren't working at the moment. What do you do? You mix it up, try something new. I don't give a fuck about his former success tbh. All that matter is here and now.

I mentioned it in the other thread, but his stubbornness is so annoying.

So the answer is change your philosophy and start from scratch because a few people on NO feel it isn't working?

Personally I'm not sure we have the players to implement any system particularly well, certainly not at a level which this forum seems to expect.

Now you know that's utterly over the top, as is most discussions on here at times. Tweak it, mix it up a tad that's all i'd like him to do.

Oh and fuck that 4-2-3-1 shit off  :lol:

Guest palnese

He's not at the highest level anymore and his tactics aren't working at the moment. What do you do? You mix it up, try something new. I don't give a fuck about his former success tbh. All that matter is here and now.

So the answer is change your philosophy and start from scratch because a few people on NO feel it isn't working?

Personally I'm not sure we have the players to implement any system particularly well, certainly not at a level which this forum seems to expect.

No, no need to start from scratch, but just do something different. He could certainly be more attacking. We can't defend atm, why not go all out attack? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

He has been just as shite as the players have been recently. The lot of them need a good kick up the arse and wake the fuck up.

No, no need to start from scratch, but just do something different. He could certainly be more attacking. We can't defend atm, why not go all out attack? :lol:

To protect our less than stellar defence and to control the game.

I understand the sentiment but it seems based on emotion not pragmatism, what managers tear up the way they do things based on a tricky patch?

We're playing in the championship man, not Serie A. The squad is better than just about everybody else's.

Is it fuck.

We had Mitrovic and Diame on the bench. Which squad is better?

mitrovic is shite.

people think we are some sort of Prem Galacticos having a jollie in the championship need to wake up.

Conceding from set pieces again is frustrating the life out of me. We don't have anyone on either post and don't leave anyone up the field so the ball comes straight back to us.

I've said it all season but every time we have a corner our coach Mikel Antia comes haring out of the dug out and pointing ferociously to people about where they should stand,  which surely should have been sorted out before kickoff. It's been a problem all season and shown bo sign of change

Guest neesy111

The guy is being paid probably 4x more than other managers are in this division and I don't think he's justifying that at present along with members of his squad.

Squad is s****. Rafa assembled the squad. Way of playing is s****. Rafa has us playing this way. No wonder the powers that be don't trust him anymore. I think I'll be proved correct with my predication from early on this season that this team won't be promoted.

:lol:

Conceding from set pieces again is starting to frustrate the life out of me. We don't have anyone on either post and don't leave anyone up the field so the ball comes straight back to us.

I've said it all season but every time we have a corner our coach Mikel Antia comes haring out of the dug out and pointing to ferociously to people about where they should stand,  which surely should have been sorted out before kickoff. It's been a problem all season and shown bo sign of change

Most teams do that now and it drives me utterly mental, it just invites a free ball back in when you clear it.

Conceding from set pieces again is frustrating the life out of me. We don't have anyone on either post and don't leave anyone up the field so the ball comes straight back to us.

I've said it all season but every time we have a corner our coach Mikel Antia comes haring out of the dug out and pointing ferociously to people about where they should stand,  which surely should have been sorted out before kickoff. It's been a problem all season and shown bo sign of change

:thup:

We're playing in the championship man, not Serie A. The squad is better than just about everybody else's.

Is it fuck.

mitrovic is shite.

people think we are some sort of Prem Galacticos having a jollie in the championship need to wake up.

So which squad is better?

Is it fuck.

mitrovic is shite.

So which squad is better?

Time will tell us , other teams are doing better than us at the moment have they got inferior squads.

Craig Hope on Twitter - Rafa Benitez says he is surprised that NUFC did not make any signings in January & does not know what happened on deadline day.

:anguish:

Hmmm. That'd worry me if I were you lot.

Though looking at what some of you lot are saying here, I'm not sure you are worried as you want him half lynched. I watched that second half and you should have scored another one or two easy.

He's fucking Rafa man. It's never easy. It's always a ride. But it'll be fine.