Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It was Shane Warne who said: "Monty Panesar hasn't played 33 tests, he's played 1 test 33 times" – a reference to his limited approach.....

It was Bruce Lee who said: "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times".

And now he's dead.

And Shane Warne isn't, it's pretty clear to me who's quote stands the test of time, if you'll pardon the pun

Which one got to shag Liz Hurley, eh?

Correlation is not causation.

What are the odds of Rafa actually deciding, after the window had closed, that he's been conned by the NUFC hierarchy and therefore in his heart he's already decided that he will leave at the end of this season? Maybe he's even informed his coaching staff and now they're simply not motivated in their match and training preparation? (Including Rafa himself.)

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

Correlation is not causation.

What are the odds of Rafa actually deciding, after the window had closed, that he's been conned by the NUFC hierarchy and therefore in his heart he's already decided that he will leave at the end of this season? Maybe he's even informed his coaching staff and now they're simply not motivated in their match and training preparation? (Including Rafa himself.)

He might well have decided to leave, but he's a proud man, can you honestly see him taking his foot off the pedal until the job's done? His players on the other hand....

I'm not sure if I'm in a minority but my blind optimism/faith makes me think he's staying and he'll get money to spend, the hierarchy just took a completely​ unnecessary and spiteful risk in January and it looks like it's going to pay off, the cunts.

Let's not forget that Rafa would have comfortably had us stay up in the Premier League with more time, and that team was basically: Darlow, Anita, Lascelles, Mbemba, Dummett, Colback, Tiote, Townsend, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Cisse.

Basically, our worries should not be the competence of Rafa Benitez, they should be the competence of those above him.

I'm not sure if I'm in a minority but my blind optimism/faith makes me think he's staying and he'll get money to spend, the hierarchy just took a completely​ unnecessary and spiteful risk in January and it looks like it's going to pay off, the cunts.

The noises in the press seem to have been much more positive since January. Never can tell obviously.

It was Shane Warne who said: "Monty Panesar hasn't played 33 tests, he's played 1 test 33 times" – a reference to his limited approach.....

A great philosopher once wrote: "Naughty, naughty. Very naughty."

Ahahahaha.