Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest reefatoon

Nice. A final f*** you from this s*** pot league.

Got nothing to do with the league.  This would happen in the Premier League.

No it wouldn't, he doesn't ref in the premier league.

Guest firetotheworks

And yet drunk drivers only get 18 months!

Nah, it's shite though, particularly when you compare it to the shite perpetual gob shite Neil Warnock came out with.

The FA can go fuck itself AFAIC. Nanny state all over the fucking place. Rafa, the club and the fans were well within their right to question the appointment. Credit to Madley himself on the night that he stayed out of any unnecessary headlines, but the appointment was exactly that. Un-fucking-necessary.

Guest neesy111

No, he's been charged by the FA not the Football league.  Managers across all the professional leagues have a clear requirement that they can't talk about referees before a game.  Mourinho got fined for it last season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10659558/fa-confirms-jose-mourinho-fined-for-putting-extra-pressure-on-referee-anthony-taylor

So he got charged for this?

from .com

The comments that seem to have caused this rather large over-reaction came when journalists quizzed Rafa over the appointment of Huddersfield Town fan Andy Madley as referee for a crucial game:

"I was really surprised with that situation. We have to trust the referees. We have not had a lot of luck with them.

"I always trust the referees and hopefully everything will be fine and we are not talking about the referees at the end of the game."

:lol: :lol:

No, he's been charged by the FA not the Football league.  Managers across all the professional leagues have a clear requirement that they can't talk about referees before a game.  Mourinho got fined for it last season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10659558/fa-confirms-jose-mourinho-fined-for-putting-extra-pressure-on-referee-anthony-taylor

:lol: how weak minded do the FA think their referees are. It's borderline offensive.

Guest neesy111

:lol: how weak minded do the FA think their referees are. It's borderline offensive.

It's ridiculous.

Everyone in football is a special snowflake nowadays though. From the Journo's, to the Refs, to the players and even some managers. Only thing is Refs are allowed to be such by the FA.

from .com

The comments that seem to have caused this rather large over-reaction came when journalists quizzed Rafa over the appointment of Huddersfield Town fan Andy Madley as referee for a crucial game:

"I was really surprised with that situation. We have to trust the referees. We have not had a lot of luck with them.

"I always trust the referees and hopefully everything will be fine and we are not talking about the referees at the end of the game."

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Fucking hell [emoji38]

from .com

[emoji38] [emoji38]

f***ing hell [emoji38]

The FA are such are bunch of pricks.

Guest taps01

from .com

[emoji38] [emoji38]

f***ing hell [emoji38]

The FA are such are bunch of pricks.

This! They boil my piss. The FA are the most inept organisation on this planet man.