Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest neesy111

C_PdQSsWsAEf7Ye.jpg:large

Hard to believe Charnley is the youngest by about 15 years.

I was literally about to post the same.

Guest Open_C

Not really :lol:

It seems like a standard football club thing to do.

Aye, doesn't seem massively peculiar to me like

Guest neesy111

They keep them, standard thing to do.  When you do a tour they have the away dressing room of all the other teams kits in the league we are in.

Love this man so, so much. Thank you Rafa for rescuing this football club, us going up a Champions is a fucking amazing feat, never mind what the mackems or the press will tell you.

Guest Howaythetoon

The man is a magnate when it comes to trophies, love him so much. Thank you Rafa.

Guest Howaythetoon

Still he's the manager who managed the worst ever promoted team from the Championship ever[/crumpy]

Squad is shite. Rafa assembled the squad. Way of playing is shite. Rafa has us playing this way. No wonder the powers that be don't trust him anymore. I think I'll be proved correct with my predication from early on this season that this team won't be promoted.

y0k3Q_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=donaldtrump-ent&l=search&f=.gif

Guest chopey

Rafa said this time last year that he needs to build two teams to win the championship........................he did that with a £30 million profit ...........Legend

Saw our very own version of the below today, making a procession under the Milburn stand at the end of the game. Don't suppose anyone got a pic? Not seen one. 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/21/article-0-025B51E0000004B0-622_468x320.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2eellc3.jpg