Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

f*** it, if we can't be positive at a time like this then we might as well all pack in.

Absolutely delighted!

:promotion:

:pilko:

It's the same old same old :lol: Promises don't mean anything to a bipolar shitcunt like wor Mike.

Sure, it's positive news, but I'm certainly not throwing out animated promotion emojis willy-nilly.

If that was the case there's no way Rafa would stay imo.

???

If Rafa can see into the future maybe?!

Guest Howaythetoon

I personally believe Rafa is astute enough to succeed at Newcastle without a sugar daddy, as he did at Liverpool. All he needs is full control and if Ashley lets him have that NUFC will be very successful under Rafa. By successful, I'm not talking about the title or a CL trophy, I'm talking about the top 6, European football and a trophy maybe.

Usually as a newly promoted side you would be playing catch up, but having Rafa is like a leg up so if we buy right I'm sure we can side-step the usual newly pomoted-do not get relegated-stabilise-kick-on routine any would be ambitious promoted club would look towards.

And the more successful we are, the more our income will grow. Its win win really for Ashley.

Rafa is a good businessman, a top politician and a fucking great manager. If the fat man stays away and lets him run things happy days are ahead of us...

Guest firetotheworks

Superb pitch for when all of our balls get collectively knocked out of the park, like. [emoji38]

I can't help feeling good about it, even if my brain's all 'you know what comes next dickhead'

f*** it, if we can't be positive at a time like this then we might as well all pack in.

Absolutely delighted!

:promotion:

:pilko:

It's the same old same old :lol: Promises don't mean anything to a bipolar shitcunt like wor Mike.

Sure, it's positive news, but I'm certainly not throwing out animated promotion emojis willy-nilly.

If that was the case there's no way Rafa would stay imo.

???

If Rafa can see into the future maybe?!

He's not that thick man, genuinely think if it was the same as it always has been he'd have walked.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll never be able to fully forget Ashley looming in the background but it's nearly possible to believe he's learning. Have to try and enjoy all the time Rafa is here.

He's a complete idiot Ashley, but I genuinely think after AO.com he shat himself. He's landed on his feet with Rafa though and its win win win just letting him have control because he will never risk the club's money and will deliver tangible success. A few years under Rafa and I can see our commercial income increasing massively for example.

Who knows we may even become a top football brand that could be sold for a huge profit...

All I wanted after Sunday was for Rafa to stay as I wasn't bothered with the amount of funds that were mentioned. So whatever Rafa is happy with to stay, I'll be happy too. Rafa will know how to make it work for him and the club. Trust Rafa to take us to the next step.

I'll never be able to fully forget Ashley looming in the background but it's nearly possible to believe he's learning. Have to try and enjoy all the time Rafa is here.

He's a complete idiot Ashley, but I genuinely think after AO.com he shat himself. He's landed on his feet with Rafa though and its win win win just letting him have control because he will never risk the club's money and will deliver tangible success. A few years under Rafa and I can see our commercial income increasing massively for example.

Who knows we may even become a top football brand that could be sold for a huge profit...

Think we've got to give gargantuan kudos to AO and SP. Without those two campaigns, fuck knows what state we'd be in now.