Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So today is filled with great optimism and hope...

How many days until the first negative post about unrest (with a link to a semi-credible journalist) is posted?

I give it 57.

Get French Football‏ @GFFN  4 minutes ago

Rafa Benitez's future at Newcastle is delicate owing to strained relations with owner Mike Ashley, per @PhilippeAuclair in France Football.

Newcastle United are in turn following Slaven Bilic's situation at West Ham United very closely, according to France Football.

Hmmm not sure why French media would break this news.

Turns out the correct answer was 2 days :lol:

So today is filled with great optimism and hope...

How many days until the first negative post about unrest (with a link to a semi-credible journalist) is posted?

I give it 57.

Get French Football‏ @GFFN  4 minutes ago

Rafa Benitez's future at Newcastle is delicate owing to strained relations with owner Mike Ashley, per @PhilippeAuclair in France Football.

Newcastle United are in turn following Slaven Bilic's situation at West Ham United very closely, according to France Football.

Hmmm not sure why French media would break this news.

Turns out the correct answer was 2 days :lol:

That French journalist has just said that they'll need to reach compromises or he'll go. We already knew this. s**** journalism.

Guest chopey

I don't think Rafa will ask for anything like what is being said in the papers, he just wants to feel he has the support

I don't think Rafa will ask for anything like what is being said in the papers, he just wants to feel he has the support

Makes me laugh how lazy the journalism is. He had an interview less than a week ago where he even stated that he isn't demanding any sort of specific transfer kitty. He's not demanding £100m or anything of the sort.

Yet the same old nonsense is regurgitated but the same shit journalists.

Makes me laugh how lazy the journalism is. He had an interview less than a week ago where he even stated that he isn't demanding any sort of specific transfer kitty. He's not demanding £100m or anything of the sort.

Yet the same old nonsense is regurgitated but the same s*** journalists.

because they know there's doubt amongst the fanbase and easy clickbait.  Half of the problems caused here are by stories getting out of hand and the other half Ashley.  :buck2:

Cant be going weeks and weeks waiting on news like we did when we thought Shearer was stopping on as the Twitterati ITK's have Rafa walking out tonight.  Obviously he will have done like you do when you leave somewhere but these things can be misinterpreted to cause shite.