Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I would guess that Rafa has made his move and is now seeing if Ashley and his dickheads will get business done this week. If/When we do fuck all in the market this week and he's asked about it I could definitely see him acting out massively in an interview and making things ugly for Ashley.

I dont think Charnley was even at the game on saturday.

He was, according to NUFC.com:

Owner Mike Ashley was absent from the Director's Box, although Lee Charnley was present and had England Manager Gareth Southgate sat near him - watching precisely who is anyone's guess!

I could be wrong like, just i can see where him and Ashley sit from my seat (albeit a long way away in strawberry corner) and their seats looked empty yesterday.

As soon as we get our first win, and play West Ham of the park.

The papers cant wait to stir the s*** and burst our balloon.

Rafa was practically buzzing after our display. The press just cant leave this club alone.

Because we're all deluded geordies who think we should win the Premiership every season. Didn't you know?

Oh and we all hate southerners and cockneys too. Just ask Supermac, Rob Lee or Les Ferdinand eh? All hated because they're from London. :hmm:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd bet quite a lot of money on this not being 'the press' and Ashley's PR wing tbh. Have a read of the piece on Keegan from nufc.com above. It reads exactly the same.

Justin Barnes — a lawyer working for Magpies owner Mike Ashley

As an employment lawyer (admittedly in the U.S.) for over 20 years, there are two types - those who serve the long-term best interest of their client, and self-serving c*nts who seek to demonstrate their indispensability to their clients by defending/supporting the client's crazy@ss decision and thereby boosting their fragile egos and sustaining their irrationally-inflated egos.

Justin Barnes — a lawyer working for Magpies owner Mike Ashley

As an employment lawyer (admittedly in the U.S.) for over 20 years, there are two types - those who serve the long-term best interest of their client, and self-serving c*nts who seek to demonstrate their indispensability to their clients by defending/supporting the client's crazy@ss decision and thereby boosting their fragile egos and sustaining their irrationally-inflated egos.

I had no idea the White House staff were all employment lawyers.

It's PR article for sure.  Surely the fat cunt has had enough and told Rafa to stop.  Now let's see what will happen in next few days.  If no new recruitments, Rafa will walk.

Gayle to be sold for 20m. Totally random story out of nowhere.

Papers crack me up :lol:

I would  carry  gayle to were ever  he needs to go if we are getting  20 mill ....

We wouldn't be getting £20m though.  It would be a £5m advance to the Rafa kitty and the rest spread over the next year to make folk forget about the kitty we should have.

Likewise, I probably would. Just saying it's not huge amounts of money really.

Nit these days but going off our owners tight control of salaries n transfer fees it may allow us to bring a forward in who is a bit more useful in how rafa wants the team to play.  I dunno if Gayle is front man in the prem.

@MsiDouglas said on his FB page that talks where held (Charnley, Bishop & Rafa) and they were supportive of Rafa #NUFC

Taken from NUFC360 so no idea if accurate.

So the whole point of the meeting was to tell Rafa to shut up and do his job (which we know they'd never have the balls to say to his face, unless that sort of dirty work is what the lawyer's been brought in for. Could imagine Charnley poking his shiny little head over his shoulder like the pathetic little fart is as he gets someone else to do his job). Yet this talk was all supportive of Rafa? How does that work? :lol: