Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa has said he's staying and he's clearly a man of integrity. If you're not going to believe it from the horse's mouth then nothing will convince you. After this season he'll almost certainly be gone and none of us can blame him.

If you keep peddling the 'he's going to walk' line every week you're going to bore the shit out of the lot of us. If you're that convinced he'll leave before the end of the season stick £100 on it and shut the fuck up.

Agreed. Also, the 'He should walk' patter is equally as enjoyable to read every other post.

Jesus christ guys, Rafa will stay and we will beat Swansea.

With no left back and 1 striker. Ok.

Mbemba will do. Rafa play one striker.

That's the spirit.

It's not the spirit, it's life.

Trust me, I am angry as f***, but I am just looking forward to the matches again. This is life under fatty.

He wins then.

He will always win as long as he owns us.

With the current climate and today fully showing the absymal and shocking running of this club; I don't think it's the right time to try and play support the team not the regime card with fans who have supported the club a lot longer than you.

Jesus, what does that that last bit have to do with it man. Surely if you have supported the club longer than the 26 years I have you have experienced worse than this [emoji38]

34 years for me. Football's moved on a bit though. We seemingly haven't.

Rafa probably has more than a decent case for constructive dismissal.

Not so sure this time tbh. Previous occasion (Keegangate) the regime was so bloody brazen in how they went about undermining the manager ie. the conference calls spring to mind, where Ashley & Co would declare their intent to sabotage moves for players with derisory bids. I suspect Barnes, the transfer blocker & Ashley's Mr Fix It, has covered the club's arse legally.

That's the spirit.

Trust me, I am angry as f***, but I am just looking forward to the matches again. This is life under fatty.

He wins then.

With the current climate and today fully showing the absymal and shocking running of this club; I don't think it's the right time to try and play support the team not the regime card with fans who have supported the club a lot longer than you.

Jesus, what does that that last bit have to do with it man. Surely if you have supported the club longer than the 26 years I have you have experienced worse than this [emoji38]

Congratulations.

We are run like a pathetic excuse of a club. Still I will try to enjoy football. This deadline hysteria is just mental if you ask me.

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW, I think he'll be sacked rather than resign. It's becoming more and more apparent that they want to go back to a yes man, and will attempt to make the job as unbearable for him as possible. If that doesn't work, like it didn't with Hughton, they'll sack him and call it progress. No amount of 'they know they can't do that's or 'they wouldn't be that stupid' washes with me. I've gone full conspiracy theory on this one.

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Difference then we had a a washed up solicitor in charge of the club with not a pot to piss in but that was probably a bit before your time. Sorry but people like you and others are part of the reason why Ashley doesn't give a shiney fuck about this club or the fans but you keep your happy face on :-).

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Congratulations.

We are run like a pathetic excuse of a club. Still I will try to enjoy football. This deadline hysteria is just mental if you ask me.

Wasn't really worth the congratulations, just means I'm old and miserable.

No way is my son gonna be allowed to follow these under Ashley.

Rafa has said he's staying and he's clearly a man of integrity. If you're not going to believe it from the horse's mouth then nothing will convince you. After this season he'll almost certainly be gone and none of us can blame him.

If you keep peddling the 'he's going to walk' line every week you're going to bore the s*** out of the lot of us. If you're that convinced he'll leave before the end of the season stick £100 on it and shut the f*** up.

or alternatively, don't read the f***ing posts

The only way that's going to happen is if I avoid the forum altogether, because the doom mongers infect every thread, and I'm not going to do that.

It's like having a girlfriend you really love but you spend all your time worrying about them leaving you instead of enjoying being with them. After a while they leave you anyway because they're sick of reassuring you all the time.

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Difference then we had a a washed up solicitor in charge of the club with not a pot to piss in but that was probably a bit before your time. Sorry but people like you and others are part of the reason why Ashley doesn't give a shiney fuck about this club or the fans but you keep your happy face on :-).

I am sure Ashley would pay notice if I called him names or called him out on sosial media.

He is a fucking cunt, but seriously what can fans like me others do to better the situation?

Guest The Little Waster

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Difference then we had a a washed up solicitor in charge of the club with not a pot to p*ss in but that was probably a bit before your time. Sorry but people like you and others are part of the reason why Ashley doesn't give a shiney f*** about this club or the fans but you keep your happy face on :-).

I am sure Ashley would pay notice if I called him names or called him out on sosial media.

He is a f***ing c***, but seriously what can fans like me others do to better the situation?

Just stop going

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Difference then we had a a washed up solicitor in charge of the club with not a pot to p*ss in but that was probably a bit before your time. Sorry but people like you and others are part of the reason why Ashley doesn't give a shiney f*** about this club or the fans but you keep your happy face on :-).

He is a f***ing c***, but seriously what can fans like me others do to better the situation?

Too many like you to make any difference I agree needs the majority of support to make in inroads and put the pressure on not going to happen though.

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Congratulations.

Just joking man :) I just can't let this ruin my day

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Congratulations.

Just joking man :) I just can't let this ruin my day

I'm surprisingly calm. I think I'm beyond caring. I stopped putting money into the club a few years ago though, so maybe I have no right to complain.

Those who are berating fans for going to matches, will you be cancelling your Sky/BT subscriptions?

After all, that puts money into the pot which goes to the club, which goes to Ashley.

Yeah and.......?

Those who are berating fans for going to matches, will you be cancelling your Sky/BT subscriptions?

After all, that puts money into the pot which goes to the club, which goes to Ashley.

The club don't get any money from sky, only from the sale of grant hanley. Man City get the sky money.

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell man lads, do we have to have this pointless going/not going slagging yet again? Let's not fight among ourselves.

That's the spirit.

He wins then.

Just stop going

On this point I can't make a big difference, but I do what I can[emoji38]

I used to travel over 3-5 times a year until 3years ago, then I decided it was not worth the money and time for the travel from Norway to watch a club that did not want to at least try.

Being a forrin cunt I know it's easier for me to distance myself from this car crash [emoji38]