Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Reasonable chance he'll sell us in the next 12 months.

If he wanted to sell us, he'd probably set a reasonable price, he hasn't done that in the past five years, what makes you think he's suddenly going to do it in the next twelve months?

If he wanted to sell us, he'd probably set a reasonable price, he hasn't done that in the past five years, what makes you think he's suddenly going to do it in the next twelve months?

The small hope I have of Ashley selling up has nothing to do with him being reasonable. It's all based on the fact that someone could see the upside in this club and won't blink at £400M+.

Personally, I'm bored to the back teeth of this whole scenario. Cannot wait for the window to shut and our next game to just move on from this whole debacle. Rafa has enough in his locker to keep us afloat with the current squad I think. I don't see him walking mid-season either. The media kick up a stir regardless of whether they're piping off the fat cuntroller because we sell. People wanna know about us cause we're not a poxy little club. People just shouldn't entertain the permenant shit show in the media and focus on the positives for now I think. May be a little naive but fuck me we've waited some time for someone of this calibre to come here.

I'm just a bit fed up with the constant shite

Personally, I'm bored to the back teeth of this whole scenario. Cannot wait for the window to shut and our next game to just move on from this whole debacle. Rafa has enough in his locker to keep us afloat with the current squad I think. I don't see him walking mid-season either. The media kick up a stir regardless of whether they're piping off the fat cuntroller because we sell. People wanna know about us cause we're not a poxy little club. People just shouldn't entertain the permenant s*** show in the media and focus on the positives for now I think. May be a little naive but f*** me we've waited some time for someone of this calibre to come here.

I'm just a bit fed up with the constant s****

:thup:

Personally, I'm bored to the back teeth of this whole scenario. Cannot wait for the window to shut and our next game to just move on from this whole debacle. Rafa has enough in his locker to keep us afloat with the current squad I think. I don't see him walking mid-season either. The media kick up a stir regardless of whether they're piping off the fat cuntroller because we sell. People wanna know about us cause we're not a poxy little club. People just shouldn't entertain the permenant s*** show in the media and focus on the positives for now I think. May be a little naive but f*** me we've waited some time for someone of this calibre to come here.

I'm just a bit fed up with the constant s****

:thup:

I think he'll stay until next summer. I think he's irritated and annoyed but will work with what he's got.

Next summer though, he'll wants a fuckload more money and rightly so. The fees that are floating around the Premier League this summer are the fees we should be able to spend (not the ridiculous amounts but the £20-30m bracket) after a year being on the Premier League gravy train. If he doesn't get that, then he'll definitely be off.

Guest The Little Waster

The small hope I have of Ashley selling up has nothing to do with him being reasonable. It's all based on the fact that someone could see the upside in this club and won't blink at £400M+.

Get real , if someone offered him £ 400 mill the fat cunt would then want £ 500 mill

Get real , if someone offered him £ 400 mill the fat c*** would then want £ 500 mill

Maybe, but there is a price. At least I'll keep hoping there is and there's a buyer out there somewhere. The alternative is too grim to consider.

I think he'll stay until next summer. I think he's irritated and annoyed but will work with what he's got.

Next summer though, he'll wants a fuckload more money and rightly so. The fees that are floating around the Premier League this summer are the fees we should be able to spend (not the ridiculous amounts but the £20-30m bracket) after a year being on the Premier League gravy train. If he doesn't get that, then he'll definitely be off.

Tend to agree, but this summer will have confirmed to him that January wasn't a blip and they can't be trusted. Reckon he'll be open to discreet discussions with other clubs as of next week, where previously he'd have been completely focused on his future with us.