Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Love Rafa, man. He's my kind of football manager - class personality, lives for the game, master tactician, incredibly honorable and most of all - fucking brilliant at his job and is a proven winner.

:thup:

And the idea of him not being next season, regardless of relegation, will be heartbreaking. I'm hope the club do what's right to him and he rewards us even if we go down with staying and building something special.

Love Rafa, man. He's my kind of football manager - class personality, lives for the game, master tactician, incredibly honorable and most of all - f***ing brilliant at his job and is a proven winner.

Don't forget cuddly too!

Hope this isn't Giggs:

https://newcastlestats.com/2016/04/25/rafa-benitez-philosophy-tactics-and-methods/

We are very lucky to have him here and long may it continue. Got absolute everything crossed for Saturday to get 3 points.

Brilliant stuff!

I'm genuinely not arsed in the slightest if we go down as long as he stays - not only is he a top class coach but he comes across as a top class bloke too!

Hope this isn't Giggs:

https://newcastlestats.com/2016/04/25/rafa-benitez-philosophy-tactics-and-methods/

We are very lucky to have him here and long may it continue. Got absolute everything crossed for Saturday to get 3 points.

Amazing read that.

Only bit I hated in that write up was the use of the term 'scuttler'. :anguish:

Scuttler? :lol: It read 'shuttler' (© TCD), didn't it?

Hope this isn't Giggs:

Amazing read that.

Nope. A scuttler genreally plays alongside a shuttler.

Hope this isn't Giggs:

Amazing read that.

Oh fuck, my bad. Either sound horrid when talking about football to me  :lol:

Hope this isn't Giggs:

Brilliant stuff!

I'm genuinely not arsed in the slightest if we go down as long as he stays - not only is he a top class coach but he comes across as a top class bloke too!

Good god, if that doesn't make you fall back in love with football nothing will. :lol:

I've dreamed of having a manager with that sort of football knowledge for years.

A geezer at work just casually said today "Yeah, so I met a couple of his new advisers yesterday and he'll stay even if we go down, if it's up to him. He's putting down local roots." :dontknow: Hope he doesn't get Ashleyed if true then.

It was hilarious, actually, a lass who's a ST holder was chasing him round the office, grabbing him and shouting "IS IT TRUE? IS IT TRUE?" :lol:

A geezer at work just casually said today "Yeah, so I met a couple of his new advisers yesterday and he'll stay even if we go down, if it's up to him. He's putting down local roots." :dontknow: Hope he doesn't get Ashleyed if true then.

It was hilarious, actually, a lass who's a ST holder was chasing him round the office, grabbing him and shouting "IS IT TRUE? IS IT TRUE?" :lol:

Aye, that happened.

Its gonna hurt more losing this guy than going down. Really hope we can keep him

He's the glue holding everything together right now, for the first time in recent memory, players, fans and club are pulling in the same direction, it'd be just our luck for it to be too late. If/When Rafa leaves, it'll all fall apart.

Aye, that happened.

??? Aye, it did. I'm not going to lie, man. No idea if it's true, just passing it on.

??? Aye, it did. I'm not going to lie, man. No idea if it's true, just passing it on.

I know it did, that's why I agreed with you.

:lol: But how would you know? Do you work in my office? I am terrified now. I might have to delete myself.