Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest ElCid

Weird, weird men. The man solely responsible for giving us a fighting chance of staying up.

He is on a different planet to fat Sam as a manager and even coming a month earlier would have resulted in their relegation - if anyone they should be wearing masks of Charnley.

If he stays, not only I'm confident that we'll go straight back up, but we could even have a real go at one of the cups as I think he'll want silveware as a mark of his stay. Of course promotion would be his priority.

Jill Lascelles saying she's in the north east and him staying will lift the mood. Don't know if she knows something or if she's just saying thats what will happen.

Kez ‏@kezthompsonnn  20h20 hours ago

@JillLascelles was that you implying he is staying?

jill lascelles ‏@JillLascelles  20h20 hours ago

@kezthompsonnn I wouldn't have a clue . Following the media like the rest of the toon army

There is pictures of him on Twitter arriving at the Press Conference (5 mins ago); but nothing from anyone yet. Wonder if the press are being briefed first. Odd.

:( maybe being told what they can/can't ask

There is pictures of him on Twitter arriving at the Press Conference (5 mins ago); but nothing from anyone yet. Wonder if the press are being briefed first. Odd.

You would think they would do that before he got there though. Craig Hope has a photo of him there 10 minutes ago now, but not a word still.

Maybe he's just finishing his dinner.

Benitez said: “If I’m here and discussing it, it’s because there is a chance, we have to keep talking.” #nufc

Dat hope.

Hope he's not just waiting to see what other offers come in  :sad:

Don't believe a word of it.  Everything said today is about getting past Sunday without incident.  Think he's gone.

I think he's open to staying if he gets what he wants and he should get that.

#nufc Benitez says talks about his future ongoing. Says fans have been amazing

:pedro:

#nufc Benitez says it could be a couple of weeks before he makes a decision about his future - still concentrating on the next match

:(

Benitez said: “If I’m here and discussing it, it’s because there is a chance, we have to keep talking.” #nufc

:pedro:

Benitez asked about #efc says he's seen links but has had no contact. Says in football 'you never know'... Referring to both #nufc & #efc

:(

Don't believe a word of it.  Everything said today is about getting past Sunday without incident.  Think he's gone.

I think he's open to staying if he gets what he wants and he should get that.

Hope you're right.