Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Beggars belief that anyone can prefer the usual knackers to someone like Rafa. Just highlights how ludicrous the level of punditry in this country is. An absolute mess.

To be fair you'll always have it. They were all saying we should stick with Souness when he had us in the bottom 3 after spunking 50m.

Guest Howaythetoon

Another thing with Rafa regarding the media, he didn't suck up to LFC legends. I'm sure he once poked fun at Lawro for example...

Are people really still looking for the reason why these utter mongs love Pardew but can't stand Benitez? Is it really even worth wondering? Couldn't give a rat's undescended bollock what they think. Rafa's here now and by Jah I hope he sticks it to them by keeping us up with a few matches to spare. Imagine if we won say 8 of our last 10 :lol:

Bottom line, imagine how distraught we'd all be if they'd got Pearson in.[emoji38]

Was it Pearson in charge when we lost 6-0 at Man Utd? Or am I re-writing history?

Think that was Steve Clarke

It was Pearson. Clarke managed us to a 5-1 defeat to Man U after Gullit left I believe.

Bottom line, imagine how distraught we'd all be if they'd got Pearson in.[emoji38]

Was it Pearson in charge when we lost 6-0 at Man Utd? Or am I re-writing history?

I'm sure it was Pearson, didn't Ronaldo score 3 and Tevez get 2?

Guest neesy111

Pearson was the 6-0, was 0-0 at HT.

5-1 was Clarke.

Pearson was the 6-0, was 0-0 at HT.

5-1 was Clarke.

yup, brain fart.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

It was Pearson and Hughton.  Pearson was blabbing afterwards that the whole team needed rebuilt.

Hughton didn't join till 2 months after that game, as it was Keegan who brought him in to replace Pearson.

It was Pearson and Hughton.  Pearson was blabbing afterwards that the whole team needed rebuilt.

Hughton didn't join till 2 months after that game, as it was Keegan who brought him in to replace Pearson.

Keegan brought Hughton in? Explains a hell of a lot actually.

Keegan brought Hughton in? Explains a hell of a lot actually.

He came in under Keegan, though not sure if it was KK that picked him.

It was Pearson. Michael Owen had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside in the first half and it was 0-0 at half time.

Clarke was manager when we got humped 5-1 at Old Trafford in between Gullitt leaving and Robson taking over. Pretty sure it was on August Bank Holiday Monday Afternoon.