Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Proper clutching at straws here but the fact that he was coaching local kids while being out of a job makes me think he doesn't give a fuck what league hes managing in he just loves football.

Shepherd man - tit!

“I think it might be difficult keeping him there.

“But with two wins in ten games - I think he’s got to look at himself as well.”

Arsehole.

That's harsh, the dude was only quoting what Shepherd said.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  1m1 minute ago

Update on Rafa to follow soon on @ChronicleNUFC #nufc

"there is no update"

Lee Ryder can fuck off.

Anyone seen those self recored messages he now does? He has the camera on himself but looks away (towards a script). It's like why people had MSN and you were talking to someone who were doing something else.

Shepherd man - tit!

“I think it might be difficult keeping him there.

“But with two wins in ten games - I think he’s got to look at himself as well.”

How about he looks to himself and also SJH for so badly misjudging selling shares to Ashley and sitting by ever since and watching the implosion. The state that man left this club in prior to Ashley was approaching Leeds territory. While Ashley has fucked us from almost every angle, financially we are at least in a solid place.

George CaulkinVerified account

‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Rafa Benitez has met Lee Charnley at #Nufc training ground today for talks about future. "Productive" say club. No decision imminent though.

I don't get it. If Rafa's actually even considering discussing staying with us, why isn't Charnley offering up his naked wife and whatever the fuck else the man wants?

Guest chopey

So Rafa has told them the score Ashley has fainted and charnley is frantically fanning him with his pinny .....to be continued

If there's been dialogue, that at least means neither Ashley/Charnley or Rafa has gone "fuck this" and activated the clause immediately.

Highly doubt Rafa would take the wage cut or settle for anything less than total control over all footballing matters, and highly doubt they'd offer him just that. We can but hope.

George CaulkinVerified account

‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Rafa Benitez has met Lee Charnley at #Nufc training ground today for talks about future. "Productive" say club. No decision imminent though.

I don't get it. If Rafa's actually even considering discussing staying with us, why isn't Charnley offering up his naked wife and whatever the fuck else the man wants?

Who the fuck wants the 2nd's to a lass after Charnley has been at it?

I think in our heart of hearts we know he won't be around after Sunday. Rafael Benitez, one of the most decorated managers in modern day history, isn't going to be taking his seat in the dugout at Burton Albion, Brentford and Rotherham next season. He's far better than that, a completely different level altogether and he'll get a job more suitable to his standing in the game. Nowt but respect for the bloke for coming in and trying to rescue an impossible situation and I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Feels like people are picking on Burton a bit now :lol:

I think in our heart of hearts we know he won't be around after Sunday. Rafael Benitez, one of the most decorated managers in modern day history, isn't going to be taking his seat in the dugout at Burton Albion, Brentford and Rotherham next season. He's far better than that, a completely different level altogether and he'll get a job more suitable to his standing in the game. Nowt but respect for the bloke for coming in and trying to rescue an impossible situation and I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Next season's Plymouth. Remember that advert. :anguish:

I said something similar last night when about 80% of mackem tweets mentioned Burton, as if they were some freaky untermensch representing absolute failure and contempt. I can't wait to play them, it'll be class.....infinitely more so than endlessly facing premier league stalwart dullshits like f*cking stoke or west brom.