Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Has there ever been a case of a huge name manager taking on a job in a lower league anywhere else? For the life of me I can't come up with a single "big name" who has done this. I'm sure there MUST have been one or two? Maybe with Juve and/or Fiorentina? Parma? Not got a fucking clue.

Guest firetotheworks

Has there ever been a case of a huge name manager taking on a job in a lower league anywhere else? For the life of me I can't come up with a single "big name" who has done this. I'm sure there MUST have been one or two? Maybe with Juve and/or Fiorentina? Parma? Not got a fucking clue.

Keegan going to Fulham was pretty big at the time. Not huge, but still a big deal.

Has there ever been a case of a huge name manager taking on a job in a lower league anywhere else? For the life of me I can't come up with a single "big name" who has done this. I'm sure there MUST have been one or two? Maybe with Juve and/or Fiorentina? Parma? Not got a f***ing clue.

Did Juve change managers when they were relegated?

Has there ever been a case of a huge name manager taking on a job in a lower league anywhere else? For the life of me I can't come up with a single "big name" who has done this. I'm sure there MUST have been one or two? Maybe with Juve and/or Fiorentina? Parma? Not got a f***ing clue.

They hired Deschamps. Think I was his first job though?

IIRC they brought in Mick McCarthy and sacked him as soon as they were back in Serie A

IIRC they brought in Mick McCarthy and sacked him as soon as they were back in Serie A

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-17-2016/aN00Tv.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-17-2016/aN00Tv.gif

[emoji38]

No idea, definitely can't think of one in England.

Not that I'm comparing 'Arry to Benitez, but I don't even think he's ever managed in the Championship?

QPR?

Portsmouth

I try to follow Parma as best I can and Nevio Scala, who was hugely successful as a manger there in the 90s, has gone back as chairman since their demotion to Serie D.