Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I think he'll p*ss the league with Man City. His style of football is unplayable at times and I don't see any reason why he couldn't introduce it again there with their funds and facilities. Football management is like rock, paper scissors though (what the f*** am I talking about?), by all logic Ranieri would be the best manager in the world, but in reality he's probably a lot more likely to fail at Man City than Guadiola is, or someone like Ancelotti, absolutely no chance any of them win the league with f***ing Leicester City though :lol:

I don't know what you're talking about either but you're exactly right. Sometimes previously "average" managers find a perfect fit at a club, while other decorated ones clash with personalities and flop. Trying to create a list of X is better than Y is bloody daft because managers don't manage in a lab under control conditions.

The only absolute truth where managers are concerned is that Alan Pardew is a complete c***. Everything else is, to a degree, speculation.

:thup:

Not sure but i can see him using the loan market a bit to get decent quality in. Fringe players from good teams. Instead of buying too many "meh" players that wont be of the quality he wishes when we eventually (hopefully) are back in the highest league again. In Rafa i trust.

The only absolute truth where managers are concerned is that Alan Pardew, Fat Sam, McClaren & Carver are all complete c***s. Everything else is, to a degree, speculation.

Let's not forget Souness.

Not sure but i can see him using the loan market a bit to get decent quality in. Fringe players from good teams. Instead of buying too many "meh" players that wont be of the quality he wishes when we eventually (hopefully) are back in the highest league again. In Rafa i trust.

Well, clubs and players would be more willing to sort out loans to Rafa than to some hoofball manager

Just thinking out loud - how many managers do you think are better than Rafa? I've got Mourinho, Guardiola, Ancelotti, Klopp, Wenger....

I'd add Simeone to that list, too.

Better than Rafa? Klopp & Wenger it's a no. Ancelotti & Simeone maybe. Lets see how Guardiola goes in the PL, I have a feeling he will struggle.

Simeone maybe. Wenger no. Klopp yes. Ancelotti definitely. I'd rather Benitez than Guardiola too.

:lol: Benitez over Pep.

I might revisit this in a year but aye he is. Pep has been handed teams that are some of the best ever. Benitez has won trophies with second tier sides.  Won the CL with f***ing Liverpool ffs.

How comes Barca only got success again once they signed Neymar and Suarez then? absolutely ridiculous some of the criticisms he gets tbh. Only man in the history of football i can think of that consistently wins league titles and gets to at least the CL semis and if he doesn't get the treble it's not considered enough.

Don't ever recall Ferguson, Ancelotti or Mourinho ever getting the same level of expectations or criticism and they had some pretty fucking amazing teams too, hell Ancelotti won the league once with Milan.

Its because Bayern won the Champions League the year before he came and they have never looked as solid in the big Champions League games under Guardiola. This year they were unlucky and probably should have beaten Atletico tbf but the last two seasons they were totally outclassed and any manager in the world would have been criticised for those results and performances

I think he'll piss the league with Man City. His style of football is unplayable at times and I don't see any reason why he couldn't introduce it again there with their funds and facilities. Football management is like rock, paper scissors though (what the fuck am I talking about?), by all logic Ranieri would be the best manager in the world, but in reality he's probably a lot more likely to fail at Man City than Guadiola is, or someone like Ancelotti, absolutely no chance any of them win the league with fucking Leicester City though :lol:

If he can recreate that style of football in the premier then he's basically proven himself in any condition. In Spain the pitches are a lot bigger so it's harder to close teams down. Don't watch German football but I assume it's a bit slower paced than the premier. That said though, if you buy the best players you are most likely going to win the league over here as well. Allardyce style spoiler tactics will only get you so far.

I think he'll piss the league with Man City. His style of football is unplayable at times and I don't see any reason why he couldn't introduce it again there with their funds and facilities. Football management is like rock, paper scissors though (what the fuck am I talking about?), by all logic Ranieri would be the best manager in the world, but in reality he's probably a lot more likely to fail at Man City than Guadiola is, or someone like Ancelotti, absolutely no chance any of them win the league with fucking Leicester City though :lol:

If he can recreate that style of football in the premier then he's basically proven himself in any condition. In Spain the pitches are a lot bigger so it's harder to close teams down. Don't watch German football but I assume it's a bit slower paced than the premier. That said though, if you buy the best players you are most likely going to win the league over here as well. Allardyce style spoiler tactics will only get you so far.

The Bundesliga is very fast from what I've seen. Most teams play a high pressing game

The only absolute truth where managers are concerned is that Alan Pardew, Fat Sam, McClaren & Carver are all complete c***s. Everything else is, to a degree, speculation.

Yes let's forget him. When it comes to cuntery, Pardew should wear the undisputed belt. No diluting it by including lesser cunts in the same breath.

Yes let's forget him. When it comes to cuntery, Pardew should wear the undisputed belt. No diluting it by including lesser cunts in the same breath.

Its true on reflection, Pardew was in a cuntery league of his own.

The Bundesliga is very fast from what I've seen. Most teams play a high pressing game

Really? Might have to catch a few games next season then.

Its true on reflection, Pardew was in a cuntery league of his own.

Manager of the Year in the Cuntry Premier League, top flight of the King's Democratic Republic of Cunt.