Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If he doesn't get us promoted at the first time of asking :anguish:

I think he'll leave if we don't get promoted at the first time of asking.

I'm not going to worry about that though. The last time NUFC were in the Championship they were far from prepared for the season. We ended up getting promotion with a lot to spare. This time we are going in to a season in the Championship with Rafa Benítez as manager with full control over footballing matters and money to spend. It's no guarantee but it certainly helps with confidence.

If he doesn't get us promoted at the first time of asking :anguish:

I think he'll leave if we don't get promoted at the first time of asking.

I'm not going to worry about that though. The last time NUFC were in the Championship they were far from prepared for the season. We ended up getting promotion with a lot to spare. This time we are going in to a season in the Championship with Rafa Benítez as manager with full control over footballing matters and money to spend. It's no guarantee but it certainly helps with confidence.

Yeah I'm extremely confident that he will get us at least second to be honest, just going to be annoying on so many levels if we don't go up.

When the season starts it's going to be absolutely bizarre.

Never looked forward to a season as much in years.

and we've been relegated.

:lol: same. 

Everyone accuses you of being bitter when you say "I'd rather be in the Championship with Rafa.  Than the Premier League with a Pulis, Allardyce, McClaren......... Carver type etc."  But I would say that almost every NUFC fan I have spoken to, thinks that way. 

Not sure I will be able to get to as many games as I would like, now I am back playing.  But whenever a game gets shifted to a Sunday or there is a fairly close midweek game.  I'll be making the trip.  As you know Scoot, I haven't been like that in years.  Barely been to 5 games in the last 2-3 seasons. 

Just imagine if Southampton approach Rafa once Koeman to Everton is announced.

He wouldn't go if they did, he's only just signed a 3 year contract and he's an honourable bloke.

Just imagine if Southampton approach Rafa once Koeman to Everton is announced.

He wouldn't go if they did, he's only just signed a 3 year contract and he's an honourable bloke.

My exact thoughts.

The meltdown from some of our fans would be hilarious to watch though.

I'm actually in love with the man tbh the feeling I get in my stomach when I see things like this, or hear him talk I know it sounds gay as fuck but I actually love the man... I'm 22 years of age and for the first time since a daft Euro 04 poster, I've stuck a poster up in my wall (the one of him free with the programme on the last game of the season) and even when I was a kid I had very few posters up in my wall cus I thought they were cringey as fuck... But he changes it i would genuinely let the man sleep with my girlfriend (don't think she'd be too keen though) genuinely the most excited I've been about a season since the summer of 07 and it's all down to that man I fucking love him !!!!!