Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I think I love Rafa... :love:

Are you THE Bimpy?

Of course I am. How very dare you  :angry:

Good stuff :thup: You were away for so long so i thought that your wife had swallowed you alive.

I like how he responds to the question about teams seeing us as the big scalp in the Championship this season, in his interview in the transfer rumours thread. Says he's used to it after managing Liverpool, Chelsea, Napoli, Real and discusses how we might have to approach it tactically with teams sitting a bit deeper. If Pardew was here it would be all 'it's going to be difficult because everyone wants to beat us, we have to fight and battle etc etc.' Tactics wouldn't come into it. Such a relief that we have this guy in charge now.

Brilliant. What a sea-change, man. From all the cunts we've had to suffer.

Anyone else got him as the home screen and lock screen image on their phones and replaced pictures of their kids with pictures of him in their household?

Obviously I would never do that[emoji102] [emoji102]

I havnt got him as my laptop background or anything like that.

Anyone else got him as the home screen and lock screen image on their phones and replaced pictures of their kids with pictures of him in their household?

Obviously I would never do that[emoji102] [emoji102]

I havnt got him as my laptop background or anything like that.

And I haven't made my wife wear a suit and a Rafa mask in the bedroom.

Out of interest, how do you feel about relegation and a single season in the Championship with Rafa as manager versus staying up but with some random comedy English manager?

Out of interest, how do you feel about relegation and a single season in the Championship with Rafa as manager versus staying up but with some random comedy English manager?

Much rather be in the Championship for a season looking to rebuild and kick on under Rafa than be in the Premier League for another apathetic season with some twat like Pardew or Allardyce in charge.

That's not a real question, is it? Rafa in the Championship every single time.

:thup: Rafa represents a future, random english t*** represents the same s*** every year till the end of time.

There's a reason i'm looking more forward to this season than any other for a very, very long time.

Yeah, it is serious. Like I said, I can't really relate to relegation. And I'm biased as fuck when it comes to Rafa, the greatest manager I've ever known.

Yeah, it is serious. Like I said, I can't really relate to relegation. And I'm biased as fuck when it comes to Rafa, the greatest manager I've ever known.

Nobody would have given a fuck about going down if we knew Rafa was staying. Some were actively wanting it before he came in anyway. :lol:

:thup: Rafa represents a future, random english t*** represents the same s*** every year till the end of time.

There's a reason i'm looking more forward to this season than any other for a very, very long time.

That's pretty much how I see things, but I have no idea how bad the whole relegation shite is. Especially with Sunderland's contribution.

Nobody would have given a fuck about going down if we knew Rafa was staying. Some were actively wanting it before he came in anyway. :lol:

I find that heartening. Of course, you can all fuck off and die in 2017-18 when you're getting in the way of our Euro qualification. And you can shove all the cups you're going to win right up your arse, too.

Championship's great fun if you're confident of winning it, which of course you have to be with Rafa. Losing all the time becomes a bit tiresome after a while. :lol:

I honestly worry a bit about Rafa in the Championship. Top-shelf Euro competition was always a relative doddle for him compared to classic British fuck-tactics-be-faster-and-stronger sides. At LFC he struggled (relatively speaking) with sides like Stoke at the same time as handing out unprecedented humiliation to the likes of Real Madrid.

Very odd.