Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Twitter as a medium as canny good like. Cunts gonna cunt, no matter where they choose to get on their soap box :thup:

Of course it is. Complaining about 'Twitter' is like buying the Daily Mail and complaining about 'journalism'. Follow who you want, it's dead easy.

Guest firetotheworks

Twitter as a medium as canny good like. Cunts gonna cunt, no matter where they choose to get on their soap box :thup:

Of course it is. Complaining about 'Twitter' is like buying the Daily Mail and complaining about 'journalism'. Follow who you want, it's dead easy.

Twitter isn't just about who you follow though, a large part of it is about trending topics, and that's where the bulk of the hysteria is. Even then, I still think it's across the board on Twitter like, there's a weird atmosphere on the whole thing that seems to bring it out in people.

Weird pair them two at .com.

Without knowing then personally (like I'm sure many on here do) they come across as pretty normal blokes on the website

I'm sure they are. But that comment was based on allegations that they turned down an afternoon with Rafa. :lol:

Without knowing then personally (like I'm sure many on here do) they come across as pretty normal blokes on the website

I'm sure they are. But that comment was based on allegations that they turned down an afternoon with Rafa. :lol:

From HTT...

Twitter isn't just about who you follow though, a large part of it is about trending topics, and that's where the bulk of the hysteria is. Even then, I still think it's across the board on Twitter like, there's a weird atmosphere on the whole thing that seems to bring it out in people.

Depends how you use it. Twitter's not about trending topics for me.

Yeah i have two accounts, one for football and one for work topics. I never see any of this mass hysteria. its valuable for both and i don't come across any twats unless someone i follow calls one out or a friend retweets something in my direction.

Just a guess but they might have like, jobs and that.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was joking about the dot com lads btw. I would have invited them personally however, rather than some bellend virgins of tweeter.