Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Weird pair them two at .com.

Without knowing then personally (like I'm sure many on here do) they come across as pretty normal blokes on the website

I'm sure they are. But that comment was based on allegations that they turned down an afternoon with Rafa. :lol:

Just a guess but they might have like, jobs and that.

Oh shut up. :lol:

Had a good game did the bald eagle.

Very well drilled performance again from Rafa's team. I worry with soaking up too much pressure but that's Rafa's deal. Difference with Rafa's team to Pardew's doing it is that all the players are working hard for each other, covering each other and understand the tactics.

Had a good game did the bald eagle.

Very well drilled performance again from Rafa's team. I worry with soaking up too much pressure but that's Rafa's deal. Difference with Rafa's team to Pardew's doing it is that all the players are working hard for each other, covering each other and understand the tactics.

Pardew isn't good at organising teams. They just sit deep, get men behind the ball  and hope for the best. It;s confidence and effort with Pardew. These are being orchestrated defensively by Rafa.

thought it was telling how deep we sat first half and then early second, at some point in the second half we pushed 15-20 yards up and pushed onto them winning the ball a lot and getting to a lot of second balls

felt like we should have been doing that from the off but i guess that's not rafa's thing