Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Neither can I, but when they're moving to Palace and Watford you have to question their IQ.

They're both in the PL. We aren't. The money is also likely to be better

Palace have finished above us for the last 3 PL seasons.

We sign players from traditionally much bigger clubs than us from Europe. Your Ajax's and such. Go from playing CL to struggling in the PL. The same reason those guys came to us is the same reason players are leaving us for Palace & Watford. Outside of 4-5 clubs in Europe, the PL is the Holy Grail.

We aren't in this divsion because of a scandal. We are in it because we've been consistently pap. We are a big club but this isn't like Juve or Man U being in the second division of their leagues where staying might be justified for our best players.

Stop dropping those truthbombs, bro. Cuts like a Brian Adams-sharpened knife.

:lol: what a dweeb.

Anyway TCD I kna why we aren't in the division, I don't need that explaining to me. You won't convince me that Palace is a good move from us though, Premiership or not, especially when your argument is "we were shit when we were managed by the bloke who's now managing Palace."

Also I'm not sure you saw like but Ritchie left THE HOLY GRAIL to join us. I think he made a good move, I think Townsend made an awful one.

Dweeb? Okay, lol. I'm glad name-calling others on the Internet is still stiffy-inducing for some.

"Stop dropping those truthbombs, bro. Cuts like a Brian Adams-sharpened knife."

How else was I supposed to reply to that? :lol:

:lol: Most of my posts are over-the-top, meta utterances often totally unrelated to topic at hand. I actually didn't even agree much with TCD's point but I posted a reaction to a few nuggets of harsh truths that could potentially end up in a Brian Adams song if this were still the 1980s and I was still in shape.

Need to get that 'not stepping stone' qoute on a banner and hung at the Gallowgate end.

So nice to have a manager who knows what he's doing and saying. Pardew would have been crying the same excuse of losing Sissoko until the end of season.

Only just seen the interview. What a man. :smitten:

For that question about us being a stepping stone to even be allowed on the official site signifies the change in approach from the club.

It's a revelation after some of the shit we've had to read from others. Very astute man, who always sounds like he's telling the truth.

Only just seen the interview. What a man. :smitten:

For that question about us being a stepping stone to even be allowed on the official site signifies the change in approach from the club.

Said earlier it was almost as if the club was bought out and they were trying to make a point. Same with the question about overseas players

:lol: fair enough mate, I'm sorry like. Cannot say I've ever been a massive Brian Adams fan though so the reference went way over my head :lol:

In fairness, people making Brian Adams references deserve what they get.

For everything they do...

In fairness, people making Brian Adams references deserve what they get.

Please forgive me.

:lol:

I know I'm late to the party, but I only just saw it

We are only interested in bringing players to Newcastle who want to work hard for the Club and the team; not players who want to be at another club maybe next year or the year after.

We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United.

Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this Club. They should feel the same passion that the fans feel, then you have a great relationship between the players and the supporters in the stadium.

It is magical when that happens and it can help us achieve great things together.

:smitten: Rafa, man

Just goes to show how pathetic the deluded tag is- in the championship, still haven't won anything, and the happiest we've been in over 10 years. Not expecting us to win anything again, but little things like this man make it all worthwhile

I know I'm late to the party, but I only just saw it

We are only interested in bringing players to Newcastle who want to work hard for the Club and the team; not players who want to be at another club maybe next year or the year after.

We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United.

Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this Club. They should feel the same passion that the fans feel, then you have a great relationship between the players and the supporters in the stadium.

It is magical when that happens and it can help us achieve great things together.

:smitten: Rafa, man

Aye, I've just woken up to that, absolutely brilliant and clearly aimed at Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Tiote.

Guest firetotheworks

That would be verging on small time.  Rafa's said it once, doesn't need to be mentioned again or made a big deal of.

:thup:

Aye, hammering it home implies that it needs to be said, when it really shouldn't need to be.