Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa every day of the week.

Klopp all the way, he's capable of doing everything that Rafa has done here but doing so with playing fantastic football. That we're even talking about wor Rafa vs Klopp is wonderful mind :aww:

I like Klopp but he hasn't proved anything yet. Certainly not to the extent Rafa has.

Would have to disagree that he's unproven. What he done at Dortmund was a great job which proves he's got what it takes to bring teams far. Winning two Bundesliga titles and setting a new record for total number of points for a Bundesliga winning season at the time. Also got them to the UCL final and won the club its first ever double. He definitely put Dortmund right back on the map after they fell off it a good bit between 2003 and 2010.

Of course he is not as successful or as proven as Rafa is but not a whole abundance of managers are. Most managers in the Premier League can only wish they had half his success.

Be very naïve to expect a top 10 finish should we win promotion this season

Depends who you sign next summer, but I really don't see why not.

Who in the PL has a better manager, like?

Manchester United.  :'(

Worse record than Moyes at Manure ;)

Used to love mourhino tbh ! But he hasn't been the same since he left madrid ! I know he won the title with Chelsea a couple of seasons ago but that was just luck ! He's a broken man ! And there's no way in hell I would swap him for rafa... There's not one manager on the planet I'd swap Rafa for tbh ! He's amazing  :smitten:

Used to love mourhino tbh ! But he hasn't been the same since he left madrid ! I know he won the title with Chelsea a couple of seasons ago but that was just luck ! He's a broken man ! And there's no way in hell I would swap him for rafa... There's not one manager on the planet I'd swap Rafa for tbh ! He's amazing  :smitten:

I would swap Rafa for Klopp or Pep only in the PL. Outside of those two

I firmly believe we have the best all-round manager. Btw I feel Pep needs star players and mega money to succeed where as Rafa doesn't. Klopp it's his football style that swings it, easily the best in the PL even ahead of Arsenal!

How much experience does Pep have at rebuilding every aspect of the club like Rafa's doing with us?  His Barca side is the best team I've ever watched, but what Rafa is doing off the pitch with the academy, backroom, etc is arguably more important than his work on the pitch.  I don't think Pep would have known where to start with the omnishambles we had after McClaren left.

I'm just happy we have Rafa, one of the best in the world, and I'm not going to sit here and wish we had anybody else because fact is - theres a small list I'd have only dreamed of being our manager one day and he was one of them.