Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'm wondering if it'll be all signed today, let the "preferred media partners" in to do interviews. He'll probably even be spotted somewhere, but officially announced tomorrow and will coincide with a pre-Leicester presser?

Has to be today. I think it will.

"A matter of hours" according to As, although they just seem to be parroting other sources and not their own.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag158/aakashalex/OMG_zpsfd54e805.gif

I reckon it'll be confirmed McClaren has gone today, Simpson & Cathro will take charge at Leicester (Benitez in the stands), before he takes over for the derby.

If we've been training & preparing all week under McClaren then I can't see any changes this close.

I reckon it'll be confirmed McClaren has gone today, Simpson & Cathro will take charge at Leicester (Benitez in the stands), before he takes over for the derby.

If we've been training & preparing all week under McClaren then I can't see any changes this close.

That sounds about the way I see it going.

Aye - even if Benitez comes in, meets the players, and even has some say in how the team sets up on Monday night, I think publicly it'll be Pedro or Simpson and Cathro 'in charge'. Simpson is quite close to McClaren, so he might go at the same time.

Just hope this gets sorted/announced today. Will give everyone a lift for Monday, hopefully including the players!

Which is why it's even more ridiculous that this wasn't all done and dusted after the Chelsea game.

Which is why it's even more ridiculous that this wasn't all done and dusted after the Chelsea game.

Ginge sold the warm weather training as some kind of fix and talked his way into another chance imo.

Honestly guys I can not see this happening at all... I am prepared for the dissapointment and expect Rafa to come out today to say hes had no contact and looking to move back to Spain.

Honestly guys I can not see this happening at all... I am prepared for the dissapointment and expect Rafa to come out today to say hes had no contact and looking to move back to Spain.

This.  He's probably waiting for Nevill to be sacked by Valencia and using us to hurry th into action.

That would just be us all over that. If he came out and said he'd had no contact. Ah my God, I can see it now.

:lol: Fat Sam over Benitez man. Your water been tampered with or something?

Read it carefully - I didn't actually say that at all. I simply said that Allardyce has more experience in fighting relegation from the PL and he has a set of players who seem to have more stomach for a relegation fight than ours...is this true or false..?

I also said that Benitez has not been given enough time to ensure safety...if he does so, he will have achieved something equally as difficult and praiseworthy as any of his previous successes.

I'm not confident due to the rank incompetence of anyone in charge of our club.

It shouldn't take this long so there must be something delaying it and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Benitez is having second thoughts.  Why the hell would anyone want to work with that lot?  Players and staff