Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Paul merson keeps saying that Leicester dosing what they are doing will never happen again in a million years, but I can't see why not every club in the premiership has the ability to outspend most of Europe and create a great team and they no longer have to sell their top players, just look at Stones at Everton, it's all about coaching and management now.

It happened 15 and 20 years ago with us. I wouldn't really take anything Merson says seriously, he doesn't even know what day it is.

Merson texted my wife at midnight last night. True story.

Skysports reporting that he's still not met Charnley to discuss it face to face yet.

<b>Also seen rumours in the press today for the first time that NUFC fear they won't get it done.</b>

If you're referring to the Telegraph article, I think that was referring to the fans fearing it wouldn't get done. That's how I read it anyway.

Yep.

They've not got f***ing clue what's going on!  For such a 'powerful' media outlet they are grade A bluff merchants.  If it wasn't for Hayley McQueen and friends my foot would be going through the tv.

I hate the programme to be honest. Everything is just made too dramatic. Transfer deadline day has to be the most cringeworthy viewing of the year as they try and tell people to get excited about Roger Blackwell moving from Rotherham to Brighton. Give owwa man!

They've not got f***ing clue what's going on!  For such a 'powerful' media outlet they are grade A bluff merchants.  If it wasn't for Hayley McQueen and friends my foot would be going through the tv.

I hate the programme to be honest. Everything is just made too dramatic. Transfer deadline day has to be the most cringeworthy viewing of the year as they try and tell people to get excited about Roger Blackwell moving from Rotherham to Brighton. Give owwa man!

And player tweets and FM stats. It's shite.

Paul merson keeps saying that Leicester dosing what they are doing will never happen again in a million years, but I can't see why not every club in the premiership has the ability to outspend most of Europe and create a great team and they no longer have to sell their top players, just look at Stones at Everton, it's all about coaching and management now.

It happened 15 and 20 years ago with us. I wouldn't really take anything Merson says seriously, he doesn't even know what day it is.

Merson texted my wife at midnight last night. True story.

yeah Merson so pissed she wanted a real man  :snod:

Useless turd will be referring to the weather

To be honest, as much as it pains me to say so, I think Merson is correct in this case.

With us, it had been building and even though we did incredibly well in our first year in the premier League, apart from the fact that it had been hinted at how good we could be by storming the Championship, we didn't win the League. That's a whole different ball game.

For Leicester to go from near relegation certainties, to champions, within 1 season, I would say, will never happen again.

What has also worked for them is that every other team who you'd expect to challenge has under performed quite drastically. I can't see that happening again either.

This is a complete one off.

I think it's the injection of money to other clubs. For example Chelsea or city replace Costa or aguero say with lewandowski there has been a huge outlay of money for little increase or any ability. Yet Leicester West Ham et al pay 25m for a player or 2 or 3 it increases their squad ability massively and the catch up between sides can be evened out. I also think that with England teetering on losing a champions league place the likes of Leicester Tottenham and even West Ham being in there next season will be detrimental to that and could result in the prem league only having 3 places which I don't know is a good or bad thing really. How far British teams have fallen in Europe in 3 or 4 years is quite staggering. PSG beat our champions with ease