Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Keegan fell for his bollocks tbf.

Fwiw, get the feeling that Ashley has learned that his previous approach to running a football club was s****. We'll always be looking owa our shoulder but there's definite cause for optimism.

Benitez must be on more than our previous managers though, that signals a sign of change of tact from Ashley. Pretty much the singular time he's gone down the current proven manager route & he's likely paying more out due to it.

It's about as good as it can get. Ashley has publicly backed Benitez, it's hard to see many scenarios where he won't follow through with his promise.

Let's just hope Charnley and Benitez can work some magic in the transfer market.

giphy.gif

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

Ah f*** it, I'm riding this train. We're gannae win the league.

That gif gets more despicable everytime I see it, and I've seen it alot. It's his vile rancid ego captured in a few seconds. Still get so angry everytime I see him.

The last public backing from Ashley was on the pre game before West Ham. Debatable as to wether he followed it through I suppose considering it was for McClaren but that's kind of the the only thing comparable.

giphy.gif

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

That gif gets more despicable everytime I see it, and I've seen it alot. It's his vile rancid ego captured in a few seconds. Still get so angry everytime I see him.

:lol: To be honest I love it, knowing what came moments later it's a beautiful thing. That game was Pardew personified and the world saw it.

giphy.gif

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38] To be honest I love it, knowing what came moments later it's a beautiful thing. That game was Pardew personified and the world saw it.

[emoji38] aye. It's just a reflexive anger.

Guest Howaythetoon

Might jump on the bandwagon and become a glory hunter and get me and all the lads an ST next season...

So Rafa staying, with ~70m-100m to spend and full control. What's the catch? Something bad is around the corner. We're about to become the Big Wang stadium or something.

If Rafa is staying they can rename it Mike Ashley park.

So Rafa staying, with ~70m-100m to spend and full control. What's the catch? Something bad is around the corner. We're about to become the Big Wang stadium or something.

If Rafa is staying they can rename it Mike Ashley park.

The Big Llambeezy.

Guest Howaythetoon

Might jump on the bandwagon and become a glory hunter and get me and all the lads an ST next season...

After everything you've said about matchgoers lad :lol:

You don't know how much I miss NUFC man... :(

Guest chopey

This is all most fans have ever wanted, I personally don't want us to pay agents £41million and players £300k a week I just want a team that gives it all out on the pitch with a bit of flair chucked in for good measure. Rafa as the boss will automatically bring a professional attitude to Newcastle, however I'm just waiting for the press to start saying that the "Toon Army" (Hate that term) will be expecting champions league football with £70million to spend even though nobody has actually mentioned that figure.