Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest chopey

what would your reaction be if you walked into your house and found Rafa fingering your other half?

Only one thing you could do...............Women in Love naked wrestling scene

what would your reaction be if you walked into your house and found Rafa fingering your other half?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5FptC4DpGns/VZqujWBOEaI/AAAAAAAAB44/crkRfjnkUkM/s640/mRCtTR1.gif

I'd be jealous as fuck and tell my other half to leave the room and then I'd lock the door.

Guest firetotheworks

Bit of a :milner: but I showed my lass the video of him at the marathon and she went 'he's so canny man' and burst into tears. Needless to say, she cries at owt like, but still.

Only one thing you could do...............Women in Love naked wrestling scene

[emoji38]

One year ago today was the Spurs 5-1 - well done to everyone inside of SJP that day for making Rafa stay!

I agree, we'll done to everybody who attended and also to everybody who encouraged those going to do what they did.

One year ago today was the Spurs 5-1 - well done to everyone inside of SJP that day for making Rafa stay!

I agree, we'll done to everybody who attended and also to everybody who encouraged those going to do what they did.

It was my then 7 year old son's first and only time at SJP (The House of Fun??) and he still occasionally ups his part by saying "We made Rafa stay Dad, didn't we!", he still has Rafa poster from the programme on his wall (even though Newcastle are his second team [ boo!]).

Guest chopey

It was my then 7 year old son's first and only time at SJP (The House of Fun??) and he still occasionally ups his part by saying "We made Rafa stay Dad, didn't we!", he still has Rafa poster from the programme on his wall (even though Newcastle are his second team [ boo!]).

I insist you say the loudest "BOOOOOOOO" everytime you walk past his bedroom door, its the only way they learn. Its how I turned my house into a totally tomato ketchup home.

Dirk Kuyt captained Feyenoord to their first league title in 18 years and announced his retirement. I can see him joining your coaching team sometime in the future. Rafa loves him.