Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It's been clear I'm almost certainly being made redundant soon, but still can't be too gloomy cos this guy still manager  :smitten:

(p.s. anyone know anyone hiring rubbish administrators?)

Sorry to hear that buddy.

You are right though, it's such a relief when you're having a crap day etc. to have a positive Rafa-led NUFC to think about.

Really excited to see what he does in his first summer preparing for the Premier League for us.

His first summer with Liverpool he sold two odious twats in Murphy and Owen and replaced them with Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia.

It is mad how much happiness this one individual has given me over the past 12 months. :lol: I've drawn like 15 pictures of him n everything. Obsessed.

:spit:

Come on now, this I HAVE to see.

It is mad how much happiness this one individual has given me over the past 12 months. :lol: I've drawn like 15 pictures of him n everything. Obsessed.

what  :lol:

This post has got to have some sort of forum award locked up :lol:

what  :lol:

This post has got to have some sort of forum award locked up :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Aw man Yorkie, man, man... (Is genuinely what ran through my mind; since we're sharing)

Really excited to see what he does in his first summer preparing for the Premier League for us.

His first summer with Liverpool he sold two odious twats in Murphy and Owen and replaced them with Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia.

Same here. This is the first proper window we will get to see him in top gear, last season he was buying players for an unfamiliar league. Can't wait to see what he's like when he's dealing at the higher level where he knows the game inside out.