Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The media I listened to and read last week seemed absolutely sure that we're going down. It sounded like we were the new Derby, after only 180 minutes of football. No chance that we might improve as games go on or that mixed bag results are pretty common in the first few games of the campaign. Nope, going down.

Fucking thick. Coming back to the league, I've not missed this bollocks at all. If it weren't for us, I wouldn't ever bother watching the Prem.

The media I listened to and read last week seemed absolutely sure that we're going down. It sounded like we were the new Derby, after only 180 minutes of football. No chance that we might improve as games go on or that mixed bag results are pretty common in the first few games of the campaign. Nope, going down.

Fucking thick. Coming back to the league, I've not missed this bollocks at all. If it weren't for us, I wouldn't ever bother watching the Prem.

People everywhere seem to be in an increasing rush to air their judgements on things these days, it's weird.

First few games weren't good like but that's all it was, a few games. We're clearly going to be a pretty solid unit, the main worry is where our goals are going to come from when we're playing better teams than West Ham.

If Benitez stays then I think we'll be areet.

Swear this group is bi-polar

On Friday night we were all saying that yesterday would probably be his last game, he's really pissed off etc, wouldn't be suprised if he quit, West Ham will pay the compo and he'll be backed there and he'll go

Fast forward 24 hours later and sane people are on about how he won't get to West Ham, no way they'll pay the compo, he's deffo staying, media stirring again. Make your minds up!

If West Ham come in he'll go. Provably he pushed by Ashley aswell.

I'm pretty confident he'll stay, he would've walked already if things were that bad. He just aired his views and Ashley responding created a media frenzy.

Surely 1st September is the litmus test? i.e. he's seeing if Ashley relents and spends some money.  That for me is the time to be worried i.e. when Ashley defers to typo and spend nought.

I'm pretty confident he'll stay, he would've walked already if things were that bad. He just aired his views and Ashley responding created a media frenzy.

Surely 1st September is the litmus test? i.e. he's seeing if Ashley relents and spends some money.  That for me is the time to be worried i.e. when Ashley defers to typo and spend nought.

Well maybe, I just think the reality is now clear to Rafa. Signings are possible but painful to get done and cheaper than he wants. But he's still here. That's what I'm holding onto anyway, maybe it's wishful thinking.