Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa won't walk, I don't think he ever has from any job - I'd prefer him to be sacked and then take the club to the cleaners for constructive dismissal anyways

I think he's gone tbh. Expecting it to be announced over the weekend or early next week. Although Rafa himself could announce it fairly soon. He's been completely fucked over twice now. Think of the crisis talks that happened after January and at the end of the season. Everything that was promised in all of that was horseshit. He won't get backed and he can't trust a word the owner says so why on Earth would he stay?

Rafa won't walk, I don't think he ever has from any job - I'd prefer him to be sacked and then take the club to the cleaners for constructive dismissal anyways

Actually, I take that back, it turns out he's resigned before over clubs not backing him *sigh*

He's the only ray of light left, without him were just an empty shell of a club.

I hope to god a sale of the club is in the offing & he only stays because he knows. In all honesty I thought this window would be different, more fool me & I'm sure many others. How can they be so fucking thick enough to let an opportunity like this go. Fuck the lot of them. 

Rafa will be the man to save our club, but not through on the field success.

When he walks it'll be the final straw for many people, myself included. It might take a few years for Ashley to sell us. But without doubt Rafa's departure will prove to be the beginning of the end.

Rafa will be the man to save our club, but not through on the field success.

When he walks it'll be the final straw for many people, myself included. It might take a few years for Ashley to sell us. But without doubt Rafa's departure will prove to be the beginning of the end.

The day Ashley bought the club was the beginning of the end.

Think we should all just take a step back to be honest. Rafa won't leave not yet anyways. Stay focused on getting behind him and his mags.

When the seemingly inevitable happens we all got 100% at removing Ashley though

Yep, lets just unite in loathing ashley

Good luck in that never happens to anything near to the extent it should be