Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

What else was he saying?

Slating Colo

Saying we don't have the players to avoid the drop

Very negative about Rafa

Just, as posted above, the usual anti-NUFC rhetoric. He's becoming a very sad and pitiful man, not only to listen to, but also in appearance.

When are they gonna get rid of scruffy Lawro? Are there any fans of any team that like his punditry?

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure even Liverpool fans probably can't stand him.

What else was he saying?

Slating Colo

Very negative about Rafa

Just, as posted above, the usual anti-NUFC rhetoric. He's becoming a very sad and pitiful man, not only to listen to, but also in appearance.

To be fair he has a right to slate Colo.

When are they gonna get rid of scruffy Lawro? Are there any fans of any team that like his punditry?

They are actually trying. They've moved him off MoTD, he's not commentating much any more as far as I can see. The Beeb are using him less and less and, as a result, he's getting bitter. This bitterness is spilling over into his work so he's even less worth listening to than ever. We're supposed to be sharing the pain of his deflated ego but no-one gives a f***, though he's yet to realise this.

Like I said, he cuts a rather pathetic figure now. The hubris of being on the top show and co-commentating on the big games is all in the past.

What else was he saying?

Slating Colo

Very negative about Rafa

Knackers to him then, siege mentality!

What else was he saying?

Slating Colo

Very negative about Rafa

I agree, but does he have to do so in a tone that suggests his dog's just died and then insert what he thought was a clever little bit of sarcasm to round off with? Rhetorical question.

Proper punditry is not difficult and he's made himself yesterday's man (oh, he must have heard me - he's just described LvG using the same term - three times).

First time I've been excited to watch a game for what feels like eternity. I'm expecting nothing pretty, but actual tactics and a semblance of a team. The result may well go against us, but as long as there are significant areas of improvement, we can go into the derby feeling confident.

What else was he saying?

Slating Colo

Very negative about Rafa

I agree, but does he have to do so in a tone that suggests his dog's just died and then insert what he thought was a clever little bit of sarcasm to round off with? Rhetorical question.

Proper punditry is not difficult and he's made himself yesterday's man (oh, he must have heard me - he's just described LvG using the same term - three times).

I never saw him say anything. I try to stay clear from him, he's up there with Pardew as being one of the biggest frauds in football.

United hope to be able to call on Andros Townsend and Chancel Mbemba, while Kevin Mbabu is back in training but Paul Dummett is definitely out. News on Papiss Cisse, Siem de Jong, Cheick Tiote and Fabricio Coloccini is awaited.

Gabriel Obertan and Massadio Haidara are back in training but not available for selection.

Liecester fans giving it the big 'I am' on their forums, calling us deluded, saying Benitez is over rated and this is going to be a comfortable win.

Aye, f*** them.

They really are such a shit horrible club. Horrible set of scruffy fans too.

Will genuinely enjoy their collapse next season like.

Liecester fans giving it the big 'I am' on their forums, calling us deluded, saying Benitez is over rated and this is going to be a comfortable win.

Aye, f*** them.

It's in response to someone claiming that Wijnaldum, Shelvey, Sissoko will be the best midfield in the league now they've got a proper manager to motivate them, and Dummett is a cracking player that will fix all the defensive issues  :cheesy:

Most of the comments since McClaren was sacked are along the lines of "Can't see Benitez fixing that defence so quickly". there's one guy who doesn't rate Benitez, one optimist and one who thinks Allardyce was given too much stick, hardly all the "big I am".

Chronicle think Mbabu is in contention for tomorrow.  Apparently Cathro rates him and is likely to recommend to Benitez that he is our best option there, albeit there is no one else like

Aye, f*** them.

It's in response to someone claiming that Wijnaldum, Shelvey, Sissoko will be the best midfield in the league now they've got a proper manager to motivate them, and Dummett is a cracking player that will fix all the defensive issues  :cheesy:

Most of the comments since McClaren was sacked are along the lines of "Can't see Benitez fixing that defence so quickly". there's one guy who doesn't rate Benitez, one optimist and one who thinks Allardyce was given too much stick, hardly all the "big I am".

Your'e welcome to sack Ranieri and take Allardyce to Leicester. I' m sure you'll be a lot nicer to him than we were.

Chronicle think Mbabu is in contention for tomorrow.  Apparently Cathro rates him and is likely to recommend to Benitez that he is our best option there, albeit there is no one else like

I was hoping that when I saw him on the training photos. Would be a fantastic improvement.