Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

How frustrating on a scale of 1 to 10?

"Probably a minus 10"

Doesn't even make sense. That suggests it's not frustrating whatsoever :lol: fucking folded face tit

Burst out laughing as soon as he said it. :lol:

Then he starts licking himself for three minutes, licks Colback's arse for 30 seconds or so and then resumes licking himself.

I hope we're good again some day and have a club that we don't have to be ashamed of anymore. The Carver reign will be absolutely hilarious once we're far enough removed from it. I pitied him a bit at the end of that interview, he's so fucking out of his depth in every imaginable way. :lol:

Haven't felt this excited/nervous for a match in years, think the most important thing is for us to have a performance that we can build on going into the next two games. Leicester have struggled a little at home recently, a narrow win over Norwich who had a few great chances, then dropped points against WBA. The longer we stay in the game the more I feel we could nick something, it's massively important we don't concede early.

Credit to all of you looking forward to this.  Personally, despite the fact I am normally an optimist, just feel as though it's gonna be the same old story which is either abject defeat or unwarranted defeat.  Either way I can't see us getting anything.

Credit to all of you looking forward to this.  Personally, despite the fact I am normally an optimist, just feel as though it's gonna be the same old story which is either abject defeat or unwarranted defeat.  Either way I can't see us getting anything.

I think most people still expect us to lose, it's just nice to have an interest in the game for once.

I literally have no idea who will line-up, how we'll perform or what the score will be.

Nerves kicking in already, bit early for the first beer though :lol:

I'm not nervous for this one, strangely. Nowt to lose I guess. The only negative result would be an absolute hiding. Sunday is much more important and I probably won't be able to eat on the morning before the game. Unfortunately I'm GMT+2 which will make it even worse waiting till half three for kick off.

Guest diddimz

First time in a long time I've been excited for us to play,  even if we don't get a result from it I think we're going to see more effort then we have for a long time

First time in a long time I've been excited for us to play,  even if we don't get a result from it I think we're going to see more effort then we have for a long time

Aye, that's where I'm at. Looking forward to a game is such a novelty!

Going to be such an interesting tactical battle - Leicester struggle to break teams down who sit back and defend deep, which is almost certainly what we're going to do, just remains to be seen if we can offer any real threat going forward.

Really think we could use some pace up front, wouldn't be totally surprised to see Doumbia get a game.

Guest DonaldGrump

I literally have no idea who will line-up, how we'll perform or what the score will be.

Nerves kicking in already, bit early for the first beer though :lol:

Poof.......not the Toon I know!  :iamatwat:

Seen a few people on other sites expecting some radical new team/line up and are excited because of that prospect.  I mean, the team is surely gonna be pretty much what we've seen in the past weeks, unless Marveaux or Obertan suddenly appear

Guest DonaldGrump

I am sorry to say we will get stuffed this evening as others say the following two matches are the ones....it is Newcastle however so winning at Leicester tonight before being humped by the Mackems and Norwich would only be mildly surprising.