Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Aye, Rafa's not going to turn Dummett into Evra overnight to deal with Mahrez. We might put up more of a fight than our usual away performances and this fixture last season but still reckon we'll lose.

Who's going to get a daft red card to be out of the derby?

I thought Dummett was out for a month?

Had no idea[emoji38]

Everything's coming up Rafa

Would love us to beat these like.

They think they are world beaters, when in reality they are just having a bizarre season like we did when we finished 5th. Unlike us that year, the top 4 clubs have gone to pot this season and let them in it.

Their team is massively overrated, if you take Mahrez out of it (who I do think is a very good player) then you are left with a team of very average players.

Vardy is back to being average after his insane goalscoring run, Kante is a good player mind.

100% believe they'll be fighting relegation next year, I'm even going to put a decent wedge on them to go down as their form will drop off, Mahrez will leave and the extra European games will kill them.

Would love us to beat these like.

They think they are world beaters, when in reality they are just having a bizarre season like we did when we finished 5th. Unlike us that year, the top 4 clubs have gone to pot this season and let them in it.

Their team is massively overrated, if you take Mahrez out of it (who I do think is a very good player) then you are left with a team of very average players.

Vardy is back to being average after his insane goalscoring run, Kante is a good player mind.

100% believe they'll be fighting relegation next year, I'm even going to put a decent wedge on them to go down as their form will drop off, Mahrez will leave and the extra European games will kill them.

FFS, there's nowt like tempting fate!!!

Key thing is not to ruin the good feeling and momentum by getting hammered, apart from that I'm not too bothered, we've much bigger games coming up. Would absolutely savage your hand off for a dull but solid 0-0 right now.