Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Guest Howaythetoon

We need to go all out from the 1st second and just keep attacking them. No stopping just relentless pressure. Do that and we will win and comfortably. If we try and win the game tactically, I can just see them sitting back and hitting us on the break or nicking one. A draw is no good for us and is fine for them. We must win.

Wouldn't miss this for anything.Fully expecting a performance reflecting the new managers organisation and work ethic and hopefully some dynamic attacking play, win by 2 clear goals.

God i hope you're right.

Looking forward to this now like. Huge day of football (and drinking).

We need to keep the pressure on them throughout the game, I'm hopeful that Benitez's plan of being very organised will be the perfect tonic to Sunderlands tactics.  If we went gung ho it would play into their hands perfectly imo.

Every time the ball breaks down in their half we need to win it back quickly, strangle them in midfield and don't  allow them to break on us.  The pressure just needs to build and build and chances will arrive. 

fully expect us to be better in possession, them to break and score goals through Defoe and borini, Us to be on the wrong side of some very suspect officiating and them to win again.

Hopefully our players have more balls than some of our fans.

not gonna doubt that- think the players will be well up for a change- but these  games are ref'd in a very strange way imo.

edit- would fancy our chances far more if I had faith in fair officiating.

One thing we've excelled at this season!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160318/87c3398a023e7a1f2ab3a66b6501455e.jpg

Love it. Like the stadium design on that and of course our cigar smoking magpie :lol:

Love the way they've accurately portrayed how all the little footballers are running around in different directions without an ounce of a gameplan. Quite masterful, actually.

I like Matic a lot as well, although he's not on form at the moment. Doesn't take risks but he does carry the ball forward when the space is there.

My fave position actually 

Same. Love a good defensive midfielder who's got more in his locker than just being a brute. Matic and especially Busquets got that role nailed at the moment.