Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

We are a better team, and have been for years. The difference has always been, sadly, than s*nderland have wanted it more. I swear if those players in black and white don't give 100% I'm giving up on caring.

Defoe will score, but I do think we'll win 2-1, MAYBE 3-1. I would recall adam armstrong from his loan spell and play him up front.

We are a better team, and have been for years. The difference has always been, sadly, than s*nderland have wanted it more. I swear if those players in black and white don't give 100% I'm giving up on caring.

Defoe will score, but I do think we'll win 2-1, MAYBE 3-1. I would recall adam armstrong from his loan spell and play him up front.

Armstrong :lol:

Just had a look at a 6 in a row compilation on fb, f***ing hell Nonceson was causing havoc in those games

Why on earth would you do that to yourself :lol:

I know  :lol:

Just wanted to check the luck factor, only thing I can say is Colo's was an absolute shocker,red card too.

Little ginger prick showing far more than he's done for us as well.

Why not? at least as an option from the bench. He's in great form, whereas mitro and perez are not and doumbia can only get 5 minutes on the pitch due to fitness I guess.

Why not? at least as an option from the bench. He's in great form, whereas mitro and perez are not and doumbia can only get 5 minutes on the pitch due to fitness I guess.

Armstrong hasn't scored in 6 games or something like that. :lol:

I'm over in London this weekend (live in Copenhagen) and didn't bother much about this game a week ago. But things change :D Anyone know about a pub in London where the match will be shown? Preferably a nicer place near the centre/around London Eye, where I can bring the wife and kids. Thanks in advance.

I'm over in London this weekend (live in Copenhagen) and didn't bother much about this game a week ago. But things change :D Anyone know about a pub in London where the match will be shown? Preferably a nicer place near the centre/around London Eye, where I can bring the wife and kids. Thanks in advance.

Theres loads of pubs round there that will show it and do good food.

I'm jealous that you live in Copenhagen. It's an awesome city.

There's a pub called The Cock and Lion on Wigmore Street (just north of Oxford Street) that used to show Newcastle games and got a bit of a Newcastle crowd in it in the past. I don't live in London any more though so can't guarantee they still do.

It's about a 5 min walk from Oxford Street too if you want to send the Mrs and kids off shopping while you watch it.

Between the London Eye and Blackfriars there must be 20 pubs along the South Bank.  Plenty of choice...  not sure which, if any, will have the match on....  You will find it somewhere I am sure.

Hey thanks for all the replys. I didn't know about the area so this helps a lot. I think I'll see if I can find The Cock and Lion and maybe watch with other Newcastle fans and without the family :angel:

Hey thanks for all the replys. I didn't know about the area so this helps a lot. I think I'll see if I can find The Cock and Lion and maybe watch with other Newcastle fans and without the family :angel:

There's a great burger joint nearby called 'Meat Liquor' too if you are looking for something decent and quick.

Do you guys remember Janmaat's quote after Pardew's final defeat?

“Maybe we should have thought more about tactics and less about fighting.”

Until the sending off earlier this season, McClaren outwitted Allardyce. So I have full faith in Rafa for this, he just needs to have a word with Colback and Taylor to not lose their heads and go in for two footed challenges. Easier said than done, I know.

There's a great burger joint nearby called 'Meat Liquor' too if you are looking for something decent and quick.

Aye, if you queue half hour first.

If we give the ref absolutely no excuse to send any of ours off and no hint of a penalty then i think we will win.

Im just terrified they will get some ridiculously soft decison yet again as they have so often this season.

We need an early goal. The longer we don't score, all those jitters and anxiety plus the bad memories will start flooding back to the fans and players. Just look at that match earlier this season. We were far better but got done late in the 1st half and was fighting a losing battle.

Need to score first.

Yeah the Cock and Lion will be rammed with Toon fans,quite a small space but not child friendly fwiw

If you want a place near the London eye then there's a sports bar right in waterloo train station which is next to the london eye. Like others have said, so many places will be showing the game, if you cross over waterloo bridge (from the south side to the north) and keep walking in that direction you're walking into covent garden area, tons of pubs and most will be showing the game.

What's copenhagen like as a place to live?

Not to mention the registration window is closed, so by recalling him you'd just make him unable to play football at all. :lol:

ah right, well that's that f***ed then  :lol:

I thought U21s didn't need to be registered?