Norwich City 3-2 Newcastle United - post match depression from page 42

Disco

Guest neesy111

Why's nobody following up that Mitro knockdown?

Actually cisse was waiting for him to head it back.

Guest Open_C

If movies have taught me anything, and I think they have, there's a chance we can stay up if we can find a football playing dog.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking Taylor man, shit scared of Naismith.

I absolutely despise him man, I can't even put it into words. I actually grind my teeth in anger at him, the worthless piece of shit.

I am absolutely fucking steaming about that goal. What do you NOT FUCKING DO when you've managed to get yourself back into the game when in our position? Give them a quick and easy route back into the lead.

Utterly pathetic. Not for the first time, lacking in any sort of footballing nous whatsoever.

Just like the cunts running the club.

Can anyone envisage a scenario where Rafa stays, is allowed to reshape the whole club and we get shot of all the shite, walk the Championship and become a solid top ~6 side?

Can anyone envisage a scenario where Rafa stays, is allowed to reshape the whole club and we get shot of all the shite, walk the Championship and become a solid top ~6 side?

Willy Wonka.

Guest neesy111

No.

I think he'll walk as soon as we are down, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.