Championship Planning

Tiresias

BeIN, Fox, ESPN and everybody else just show the games sky chooses to televise. Beyond that we're stuck with several seconds of goal highlights.

Foxtel just offers shitloads of sport channels as far as I can tell. Can't see any mention of exclusive Championship coverage.

Guest chopey

Southend tomorrow then a home game Saturday and a week off before the start of the season !!! This all seems very well organised

I'm not sure where to put this, but apparently those in Australia will be able to see every single Championship game this season via FOXTEL.

Really  tell me more . I have foxtel not seen anything  advertised  as yet.

I'm not sure where to put this, but apparently those in Australia will be able to see every single Championship game this season via FOXTEL.

Really  tell me more . I have foxtel not seen anything  advertised  as yet.

It's stifler, man. :lol:

How much would it cost our club to do a one-camera live feed from our non-televised home games? Would be class. After they cut the flight from Sola to Newcastle, it's quite a hazzle to get over there for a couple of days.

I'd pay up to a decent amount of money to get access to non-televised games and would happily pay it up front like Ashley and co. love for transfer fees.

It's about time English football moved into this century TBH. Problem is they're owned by TV companies.

Not sure how they manage to do online passes with NFL and NBA... is it because the TV companies don't have as much sway, or do the TV companies do the online streaming themselves?